Chapter Three。

ãLevi's POVã

I slammed my locker closed, and made my way towards first period, which was Study Hall.

Honestly, Study Hall was one of my favorites. It was the only one where I could rest, read, relax and think.

I made my way down stairs, and to the basement. As soon as I turned around a corner, something slammed onto my shoulder, and grasped tightly onto it. I looked over, and saw Petra. Of fucking course.

This girl is obsessed with my for no fucking reason. We've never even had a real conversation before. And her actions are really starting to get fucking annoying.

Petra held onto my arm all the way into my classroom, not letting go.

"Petra. Let the fuck go." I almost growled.

She gasped and jumped. She looked at me with widen eyes, and acted hurt. I glared at her again, and she finally nodded and slowly left the classroom. Fucking finally.

I sat down onto my usual seat, in the back of the room by the back wall. I looked to my left and saw someone with their hood up, having their back towards me. The person looked new to this class, being that no one ever sits there. I shrugged it off, not interested.

I let out a quiet sigh as I put my head phones into my ears, and turned on a random Japanese song on my music app. I put my hood up as well and slouched down into my chair and closed my eyes.

For some reason, Eren popped into my thoughts. How his puffy cheeks flushed when I touched his mouth, getting the crumbs off his face.

It was somewhat... Adorable?

Tch, no. It want. I scolded myself for thinking such ways. I've gotta stop thinking about him like that. I am a straight boy, and I love vaginas.

Fuck no. I hate vaginas. They're disgusting, they're gross and they're ugly. Fuck that, nope.

In all honesty, I don't know my sexuality. I've never known my sexuality. I've looked at some boys a weird way and I've always been weirded out by vaginas. But I also can't say I like dicks. I don't think they're amazing, either. I'm obviously somewhat attracted to Eren, but I really don't want to be.

Sure, I've had girlfriends. But, none of the relationships seemed real. I have never had genuine feelings for a girl. I just had girlfriends to make myself feel less lonely.

I've gotten sexual with a girl once before. When it came time for me to undress the girl, I almost gagged and couldn't continue. Let's just say, she wasn't happy and that relationship definitely didn't last long.

I exhaled heavily, and opened my eyes once the long song ended, and I glanced around my classroom.

The person next to me, with the hood still up, had looked forward for once and I could now see half of their face. It was a young boy, and he looked hella fucking familiar.

I had leaned up, trying to get a better view of the boy.

It was Eren. The bit from Group Therapy.

My eyes instantly widened, and I leaned back quickly into my chair, slamming my back into the hard chair. I was leaning back as far as I could, trying to hide my face.

Shit, shit, shit. Why was he here? Since when did he go to this school? Since when had he been this class? Why was he in this class?

He he noticed me yet?

Do I say hi? No, that would really stupid. I should keep quiet.

Keep silent and act like I haven't seen him at all.