Chapter Eighteen。

『Eren's Pov』

"It's been so long." Krista whispered.

"Way too long. What's it been, 3 years?" I muttered, sighing.

She nodded, and bit into her Carmel Apple, looking up at the sun set with me as we sat on a bench by the beach.

"I've missed you." She said, smiling at me.

I smiled back, "I've missed you too."

"How's Mikasa?" She wandered.

"Oh, she's been pretty good. She misses you too." I replied.

She grinned big. "I need to come see you guys again!"

I chuckled.

"So who's that Levi guy?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I felt my face heat up lightly. "Oh, he's a friend."

"Friend? Eren, please. I saw the way you two looked at each other." She said while rolling her eyes.

I sighed, "He's a special friend."

"Aw, Eren." She cooed, poking my cheek.

I waved her hand away, laughing and blushing.

We talked for hours, catching up on stuff. I've missed her so much, and we had so much to catch up on. After 2 hours of speaking, Krista went back to the place she was staying at, which was about an hour away.

I walked into mine and Levi's suit, and shut the door behind me. I was greeted by Levi sitting on the couch, glaring at the wall. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh, Levi?" I questioned.

He didn't reply, or make a movement.

I sighed, walking over to him. He had his arms crossed across his chest, his lips pursed, and his eyebrows narrowed. He looked pissed.

"Levi." I said, more sternly this time.

He didn't reply again.

"Really? Don't be like this." I said. I was getting aggravated.

He then glanced up at me quickly, glaring at me. His eyes were full of hatred. I gasped, and took a step back, surprised at his reaction.

"Hello Eren." He said, extremely stern. "Did you have a good night?"

His voice made goosebumps crawl against my skin, and shiver. I didn't like seeing this side of him.

"Uh, yeah?" I stammered.

"Good for you."

"What the hell is wrong?" I asked.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Eren,- forget it." He snapped, and quickly stood up and walked towards the front door.

"Hey!" I yelled, making him freeze. "If you walk out that door, we're done. I don't need you acting like this towards me." It was a risky move of me, but I did not need him acting like this towards me. I did not work like this.

He was hesitant, and didn't move. But he then turned around, and faced me. "Eren-"

"No, I'm serious. I don't need you to act like towards me. I need communication."

He bit his cheek, looking around the room. He started to walk back towards the door, making my eyes water some.

Please don't go, Levi. I thought to myself.

"God dammit, Eren." Levi started to punch the door.

In my eyes, he was over reacting. But I had no idea what he was even reacting about.