15 - The end

WARNING: do not read if you are in public
Not gonna lie I'm kinda attached to these ppl but that's fine, play the song now and read
Todorokis pov
A few weeks later
Back home
8:45 pm

  We were happy. Everything was great, I loved him he loved me. I couldn't care less if Kirishima came back into our lives. Because he can't break us.

  Me and Bakugou were walking the street and I got goosebumps. I felt like someone was following us. So we went to the train tracks but I still couldn't shake the thought.

Then lights went on. It was a car. And who got out of it I should've expected. Kirishima. "Nice going, but this time you can't break us" I spoke and he started laughing.

"Oh but I can" he pulled out a gun and walked closer. "I warned you and you still went, and now one of you will die" he started laughing. "Me pick me" Bakugou blurted out.

  "In that case I'll kill the one thing you love most" he laughed. His eyes widened. "No" he whispered out. "Yes" he pointed the gun at him. "Your body is the thing you love most right" he laughed out.

  "Or is it..." he pointed the gun and shot me. I felt the impact and fell. "Oops"

  Bakugou's pov

  "NO!" I screamed in distress. "YOU SELFISH B*STARD I WILL DESTROY YOU!" I spoke dropping down to todoroki. "Hey stay with me peppermint" I calmly spoke. "Leave let him die in peace" I spoke as he dropped his gun and left.

  I grabbed it and went back to him. He started to cough up blood as it hit him in the lower stomach. "Look I'll be with you" I spoke putting the gun up to my head.

  "N-no" he spoke weakly taking the gun from me. "We can get married in heaven, we can do everything in heaven" I smiled and he dropped the gun.

  "I know I won't stop you, but I believe you can do better, continue without me" he spoke weakly coughing up blood. "Without you, you must be high" we laughed a little then went back to seriousness.

  I brushed the side of his face. "Don't leave me alone, if you leave me alone I won't know what to do" tears fell down my face. "It's okay, we have lived without each other for 4 years and we were fine" he smiled at me.

  He took his hand and brushing placed it on my face. "That's a whole lifetime" I spoke looking at him in the eyes as all you could see was death. "Your strong you can get through this" his arm fell as his face did.

  I could here one more breath from him and he was gone. I couldn't take the pain, loosing him was the one thing I was not going to do. I grabbed the gun and laid it on my head. "I love you" I spoke shooting myself.

  Then as light flooded my vision. I heard "I love you too" and I was at peace. I saw a wedding venue.

  I looked to see who's wedding it was and it was me and todorokis. This sight made me smile and I looked over to see his ghost self standing next to me. We grabbed each others hands and promised never to let go.

  Visions of me and him, of what our life would've been like came to us. "I promise never to leave you" the shooting then came to our vision. We would still be here.. "I love you"

  "I love you to"

——
Im so sorry, now I need an idea for a new book so it would be great if you guys could comment what I could do. Btw if you think you cried and only you, I cried as well.