12

1: im so sorry
2: in this story Dabi and todoroki are brothers
3: longest chapter yet
Bakugou's pov (finally)
When he left the apt
10:37 am

  I got out my keys and jiggled them in the doorknob. It soon opened to reveal Kirishima. He rushed up to me and placed his lips on mine. Wrapping his arms around my neck then his legs around my waist. We stayed like that for a little bit until he let go.

  His lips were off mine as his legs as well but his arms remained. Confused? I bet. Let me catch you up a bit.

  I lied when I said me and kiri broke up and that I left the gang. I didn't. Me and Kiri stayed together as we still work in the gang. Alright I think I've caught you up enough.

  "I hate this mission" Kirishima pouted. "I know, but if we capture one of the Todorokis, we can sell him and become rich" I reassured him. But what I didn't tell him is I'm starting to catch feelings for the peppermint. "Promise nothing went on last night"

  I smiled and responded. "Yes I promise. I have a 'date' tonight at 8" I put up air quotes. "Are you going to drug him then?" He asked as I nodded. "Fine but you owe me big on this" he looked jealous. "Also, he kinda has to stay here...." I broke the news.

  "What?! Why?!" He looked angry but lightened up at these words. "Bosses words not mine" I lied. I knew if the boss had him in his hands, Todoroki would get hurt... really hurt. Maybe even r*ped.

  —time skip to the date—

  Of course I was there early. I got everything ready. I put the drugs in his beer. Last night I was gonna surprise kiri with him coming sooner but I drugged myself instead.

  He got here, finally. It was 8:03, but I was still gonna hold it against him. It was pitch black out so I walked over there and grabbed his hand. We only had a lantern to light us. As he put his hand on mine and on my neck I did the same with the hand but the other on his hip.

  We started to dance slowly. He looked so cute. He had the happiest smile on. If I had to chose him or Kirishima I would pick Him. His smile made me smirk a little. Then a party song turned on as it played by my phone we started dancing funny. This was the first time I was myself with him. We laughed and had a really good time.

  The song ended and we landed on each other in sink. I moved the hair out of his face and placed my lips and his. I rubbed my tongue on the bottom of his lips asking for entrance, he let me in and I explored every inch of his mouth. He tried to keep up but I was to good. We broke then I realized, this was the first time I kissed him for real.

  As much as it pained me to do this I know I needed to. They threatened if I didn't get him they would make sure he died a painful slow death. Selling him was better than that. So I gave him his beer making sure not to drug myself this time.

  The drugs were much stronger this time so he would pass out almost immediately. He took a sip then looked at me. "I'm sorry" I said furrowing my eyebrows and he looked confused. He started acting weirdly looking around as if he was seeing stuff. Then he fell. Luckily I caught him. He looked so peaceful.

  —time skip and switch to todorokis pov—
Todo's pov

  I opened my eyes as sound was muffled and my vision was blurry. "Someone's awake" I saw someone rush up to me. He had red hair and wait.

  KIRISHIMA?! "What did you do to Bakugou" I tried to yell out but I guess I was drugged. He giggled then proceeded to tell me words I never thought I would have heard. "The question is, what did Bakugou do to you?" He rubbed a hand on my jawline and I flinched causing him to take his hand off.