2

Todorokis pov
(Basically the first chapter but in his pov)

My eyes open to a bang. My father must be yelling at his assistants through phone again. I get it he is the number 2 business man in the state.

As much as I like this mansion the one thing I hate is the thin walls. I get up and walked out of my room. I had to walk through the kitchen to get the the front of the house to leave and there sat my mother.

"Honey are you hungry? You haven't eaten home for a few days." She asked as I shrugged. "I get food with friends. I'm about to head out." I said walking out. "Okay, be safe! Don't talk to dangerous people!" She tried to scream but I was already out the door.

I knew she loved me but I was tired of her constant worry. She is gonna find out. And that would brake her heart. I don't want to do that.

I walk around a corner to see a freezing homeless man. I can't just watch him suffer in the cold. That's cruel. "Here" I gave him 50 bucks and took of my jacket.

"Are you sure?" He asked in a shaky voice. I nodded giving him my jacket. "God bless you" he speaks giving me his thanks. "I wish" I mumbled getting up. And started to walk away.

I got to a book store and went in for a new book. I found one. I went to check it out when a girl from the check out area started flirting with me.

"I'm gay" I said not thinking. "I can bend" she smiled and winked. She checked out my book and I swore my a*s when I walked out.

I started walking again and ended up on lock lover bridge. Bang. I knocked someone on the ground. I looked down at him for what felt like an eternity.

(Here it will be a bit different Srry I can't recognize chapters like that)

"I'm so sorry" I offered my hand but he didn't take it. Our eyes met to see he had red crimson eyes. I scanned his flawless face. I wasn't going to lie, he was hot.

I knew I had to say somthing but I didn't know what to say. "Where's your jacket?" He asked eyes filled with concern. I looked down realized I was shivering and didn't have my jacket... "I gave it to a homeless man" I shrugged.

Then I saw him start to take his jacket off. "No I can't" I pushed the jacket away. "Yes you can" he pushed it back.

God d*mn why was he stubborn. "It's not that easy" I shifted pushing it away again. "Just take the jacket" he rolled his eyes. Ugh I hate taking things.

"Fine but you have to give me your number so I could give it back." I grabbed it and slid it over my slender body. It was long in the hands but it was the perfect size for me.

"Fine" he gave me his phone. "Aren't you gonna be cold?" I asked giving back the phone. "I live five minutes from here" he took it back. He looked cold and started "I should get going now bye" he spoke cold smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Goodbye" I spoke pushing up my glasses and started my walk home. (Almost forgot the feature I gave him xD)

I looked down starting to remember the blonde boy I just met. His hair was in spikes. Pointing like his chin. Even so much as a smirk I would have been blessed. Fu*k he was hot. (Todo u need to calm yo self)

  I quickly checked the time. It was already 6 and the sun was going down. Soon enough I reached my mansion which brightened the night sky as it was pretty dark out.

  Normally I would have been mad that I waisted my day, but today was different. At least I got to meet him. By the time I was in the house, it was 9:05. I quietly made it past my father so he didn't abuse me tonight and went to my room.

  I just changed into red sweats and a black tank top. After changing I escaped the cold air hitting my arms and went under my blankets. I began thinking I should thank the kind crimson eyed boy for the shirt.

Todoroki: 
Hey, thanks for the jacket

Bakugou:
Np

Todoroki: 
So what's your name I didn't catch it

Bakugou: 
Bakugou
Yours?

Todoroki:   
Todoroki
Gn baku

——
A/n:
Ok so I kinda forgot bout this story but I got todobaku oneshots out of u wanna read that I don't rlly care I will try to be more active on both so ye have a great day or night
Also Srry for the short chapter
~Sparkysparkyboomboomboi ❤️