7

I'm so sorry

Todorokis pov

  I rushed out my house door, once again if I didn't I would be late. I couldn't afford to be late. Then Bakugou would be late. I really need to stop taking showers in the morning.

  I rushed down to our spot peace of bread in my mouth and muttered a muffled "sorry" he just nodded. "I'm just glad your eating" he smirked.

  I wasn't really paying attention to what's around me but before the road my hand was squeezed and I was jerked back. My eyes shot up to a car passing by.

  "What the h*ll you could have been killed" he shouted at me. "Sorry, I can make up for it" "by doing what" "giving you back your favorite hoodie that I may or may not have stolen"

  "WHAT THE FU*K MAN I THOUGHT I LEFT IT AT THAT PIZZA PLACE" he realized I was wearing it "nope" I smiled cheekily.

  Then we got to school and quickly parted ways. "When are you guys gonna start being a thing in school?" Iida asked as it bothered him when he kept secrets.

  "I don't know, we just want it to be the right time" I shrugged. "Hi Todoroki" Momo waves as she walked by. "I think someone likes you" Uraraka and Midoriya said in unison.

  "No, what's there to like" I pointed at me. "Bakugou liked you" Midoriya chimed in. "Midoriya you are my favorite person right now please don't attack me." I begged. He just smiled like he was planning something.

  "Don't do that" "do what" "smile like your planning something" "what's there to plan" "Midoriya" "Todoroki" he acted innocent. I wasn't going to fight him, he would win anyways.

  The bell rung and we went to our classes. After the long lesson was done after like 20 years we could leave. I never liked this teacher, she bothered me.

  I left for the bathroom. "Todoroki-kun where are you going" Uraraka asked. "To the bathroom" I shrugged and continued walking. Momo nodded at me.

  I walked in and heard people making out. Because I was curious I looked under the stall to see his shoes. 'Oh no he didn't' I thought and pushed open the door luckily it was unlocked.

  My hand when up to my mouth. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. Kirishima, and Bakugou. "It's not what it looks li—" I cut him off not even wanting to hear it. "Fu*k you" I stormed out of the bathroom.

  Holding back many tears I did the most stupidest thing I could have done. Do I regret it, yes. But at the time I didn't care. I went up to Momo and kissed her.

  She did kiss back but I was in to much pain to continue. "I-I'm sorry, I have to go" I walked away. The tears finally came when I was walking by my friends. I didn't feel like talking. So I just left the school.

  I went down to the place we always went to. Our first date. I sat down in one of There seats. "Hi my name is Anna-Chan and I'll be serving you today, what can I get ya?" Looked at her my eyes blood shot. "Oh what's wrong" she looked at me in sympathy. "Break up" I said.

  "I've been there, on the house anything you would like, whenever I feel down I always get fries and a burger." "I'll have that, thank you" I smiled and she nodded. I looked out the window when I heard the door open. I didn't care who it was until someone sat in front of me.

  "Look, I fu*ked up, I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry" I heard the mans voice I once shared mouths with. "You know what, I'm done! You don't get to be sorry, actually your probably not sorry, so I don't give a fu*k what you have to say" tears streaming down my face.

  "But I fu*ked up and I would have anything in this world to change what I did" "I don't give a fu*k okay? You did what you did, you betrayed me, you lied to me, you said it was over between you two! So who would it be me or him!" I shouted gathering attention but I didn't care.

  He shifted "I don't know" he said coldly. "Until you figure that out, we are over! Take back your stupid hoodie!" I raised my voice and took his hoodie off. "There now leave me be!" He got up and walked out.

  Then Momo walks in. Great now I needed to deal with things. "Look I know your gay, I know you and Bakugou have a thing but why did you kiss me?" She asked sitting in front of me. "Who told you" I asked.

  "Deku" she continued "So, why did you kiss me?" "I went to the bathroom and found Bakugou and Kirishima making out. He says he doesn't know who to pick, so that's why I kissed you. I was upset and I'm sorry I used you" I apologized. "It's okay, you were mad I get it. I've done the same thing before." She smiled at me. "Here I know what will make you feel better, let it all out." She smiled.

  "I don't like to take, but for once when I take something, it backfires. I loved him so much, I can't handle loosing him but if he wants Kirishima he can have him because I'm done. If he wants me, I'll take him back but I don't think he wants that considering he made out with him. I'm so over him, but I'm not in a way. I want to be I really do but I can't, he has me wrapped around his finger and it sucks. I wish it was over. At this point kill me." I ranted. She nodded waiting for more but I was done.

  "What do you think you need to do" She asked like a therapist. "Wait for his answer. If he can't figure it out he can have Kirishima." I folded my arms. "Kirishima is a very manipulating man, I've gotten caught up with him in the past. If Bakugou doesn't come back, just know he will find a way out of Kirishimas grasp" she spoke smiling. "Thank you" I spoke actually smiling. "I'm not hungry so can you eat the food I ordered?" I asked.

  "Of course" she smiled. I lied I'm hungry but I've done this before. I wanted to die so much I didn't care what I died from but it will most likely be from starving myself.

  So we laughed and and sh*t talked Bakugou for the rest of the day then I went home. I just ran up to my room and jumped on my bed. "How much I've missed you... almost as much as... nevermind" I slowly drifted off to sleep.

——
I'm so sorry. I couldn't stand it being happy for once. But oh well.

word count: 1202

If you watch attack on titan you will get this reference

What if almight is a mini titan.