10

Todorokis pov
The next day
5:23

"Guys I have to go" I say looking at the time. Oliv looked confused. "Todo is there something your not telling us?" Neto yelled from the back room then followed by Oliv "yeah what's going on?"

Poor souls. They have no clue what's going on. "Well I have a date~" I spoke happily. "So he really did come back?" Neto rolled his eyes. "Yup" I turned to see Neto giving Oliv 10 bucks.

"What's going on here?" I asked. "Nothing anyways you have to go right?" Oliv reminded me. I can be so absent minded at times. "Right, Neto, I want you to close up shop" I spoke taking off my aperan. "What about Oliv?" He pouted. "She will stay and eat all the sweets, keep an eye on her" I pointed at them both.

"Alright fineee, But you'll have to give me a raise" I scoffed at his words. "Who do I look like to you, you have to ask Noah" I left the counter area. "Be good" I pointed mostly at Neto. Oliv laughed and I headed out.

The walk was pretty quiet. God I hate spring. The pollen just kept coming. It was finally spring. I wish it was still winter.

I got to the train tracks to see a man who is always early. "Your late" he pointed out I looked at the time. 6:02 I rolled my eyes "by two minuets!" I pouted.

"Here" he handed me a beer. "You know me so well" I smirked. "Yes I do" he stood proudly taking a sip of his. "Let's walk the train tracks" he spoke out of the blue. "I don't know seems dangerous" I was cut off "Come on, live a little" he spoke rolling his eyes. "Fine" I spoke to his surprise.

He got the one away from our little picnic sort of thing and I got the side that faced our picnic. We held hands and walked making sure to step on the lines. I started to here a train coming. I stopped and subconsciously pulled Bakugou over to my side he didn't realize it so he pushed me and we fell backwards right as the train was passing.

I slowly opened my eyes to Bakugou on top of me in shock. "Hey we didn't get hit" I laughed followed by his laughter. His laugh is contagious. "You know your laugh is contagious right?" I laid there. "Shut it" he rolled off of me so he was laying next to me.

Our hands were still interlocked with his. But I wasn't planning on letting go. I did that once I'm not doing it again. "I have a question" Bakugou spoke hesitantly. "Go on" I encouraged him.

We cloud gazed as we talked every cloud was different. "Is it because your selfless that you didn't want me 4 years ago?" He asked in a hush tone.

It took me a second to find words for what I was about to say. "Yes, I did it because when I walked in on you two making out, you looked happy. How could I take happiness from the thing I loved most."

"Is it selfish that I want you?" He asked. This was all the same before. "No" I shook my head. "But we aren't good for each other, we would drive each other mad" he laughed at my statement. "Yeah we would" he looked over at me as I did the same.

"Just because you love someone, doesn't mean you can have them" I say as the L word strikes again. "Come on, be a little selfish now and then." He leaned in closer as I did.

In that moment cracked lips went on my smooth ones, I can tell he doesn't use chapstick. It was short but passionate. "I love you" I say breaking the kiss. "But this isn't right" I continued. "If this isn't right, why did you come?" He caressed me cheek and my head ploped back on the ground.

"I have no idea, it felt right. But I don't deserve this, deserve you, you are the definition of perfect" I cringed at myself. "Heh, I think your just to blind to see flaws." I rolled my eyes "it's funny you say that, because all you see is flaws" I laughed out. "No, you just have more flaws than the average human being" we laughed for a little bit then I smacked his arm.

"Ow What was that for!" He held his arm. "For being a fu*king a*shole." I smirked. The the train passed fully and we got up. "Tell me more" he spoke. "About what? Why? We've done this before." I ask.

He took a sip of his beer and continued. "The reason we did work last time is because we didn't know each other well enough. So this is me getting to know you" he smiled. I took a sip of my beer for the first time and started "let's play 20 questions"

He nodded and pointed at me. "My turn? Okay. Ummm, Are you seeing anyone" I asked to make sure nothing was going on. "I'm trying to see a boy named Todoroki" he called me out.

"Your turn" I braced myself for the soon to come question. "Where do you live?" He asked taking a sip of his beer. "Stalker much" he rolled his eyes at my statement. "Fine, I live with Neto and Oliv in a small apt complex." I took a sip of my beer.

"What's your favorite color" I could barely finish. "Orange, can you even say the word pancake" he smirked. "Y-Yeah!" I pouted. "Then say it" he crossed his arms. "P-pancake?" I rolled my eyes. "Didn't think you had it in ya"

"What have you done these past for years?" I asked. "Year one without you. I was in a gang. I went rouge. I trusted no one. Year two, still in s gang, I left when me and Kirishima broke up, year three, I started to forget you. Year 4, I found you" He smiled at the last part. It was starting to get dark out so I took a spot on the ground, Bakugou followed behind me placing his head on my stomach.

I started to fiddle with his surprisingly soft hair. "When will you be ready" He asked furrowing his brows at the stars. (I forgot, so his eyes got better and he doesn't have glasses anymore)

"For what?" I asked thinking about it. "For us" he shrugged. "When the time is right, we will know." I smiled at him. He fell asleep. So I picked him up and walked him home. It wasn't but 2 minutes away so I could carry him. I opened the door to Neto and Oliv surprised. "What the? Do i even want to ask?" Neto gave sass.

"All you need to know is he fell asleep so he is staying with us tonight" I walked into my room. I placed him down on the bed and got into it as well. I turned to him and kissed him on the forehead. I turned around but I felt like he smirked in his sleep. I just felt it. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

——
Word count: 1261
Okay so I'm sorry I'm making you wait for the todobaku, I just feel like it would be to soon to get them back together. So have a great day, might post later today if I can. Btw I'm changing the cover soon