3

A lovely idea suggested by a_singing_sock so enjoy! edit: what have you done to me I just scrolled through 10,000 pages of how to flirt websites. I regret nothing.

Bakugou's pov

I woke up to the sound of plates shattering. Great there at it again. I thought to myself as I slowly get up. I check my phone to see a new message. At 5 in the morning. Who the fu*k wakes up at 5 in the fu*king morning.

5:02 AM
Todoroki:
Hey so I was wandering when we can
meet up so I can give back the jacket?

8:13 AM
Bakugou:
We can meet up today,
but it's a date

Todoroki:
Sure
(On todorokis side he is a tomato)
What time?

Bakugou:
How about 9,
at the coffee shop?

Todoroki:
Sure

(It was at this moment I knew
I needed to search up how to flirt)

Todorokis pov

  I smiled at the newly found date and than I realized. "I have an hour! Fu*k!" I raised my voice stressing. Running around my room to my closet.

  I picked out a red t-shirt with some black jeans and some random white sneakers. I looked at the time,

  8:29

  Ugh time why do you do this to me. I ran downstairs ignoring my father who tried yelling at me for my lack of clothing. I put on a quick hoodie and grabbed his jacket and headed out.

  I walked there quickly and surprisingly got there in time. I saw Bakugou waiting outside for me. He looked so nice.

(Oh god, here is where the pick
Up lines start)

  I walked up to him and he looked down. Oh god. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" He have we a devilish smirk. I tried to play it off cool, I really tried.

  But of course I had to trip on a rock. How could a small rock trip me, and at this time. I braced for impact but was caught by arms. I looked up to see the Pomeranian boy.

  "I think you just fell for me" at that moment. I was a tomato. Actually more red than a tomato. I was worse than his eyes. I could feel it.

  "Heh, I didn't know you were a flirt" I got up and rubbed the back of my neck. "Oh and here" I say giving him back his jacket. "Thanks I guess" he says and puts it on over his black t-shirt.

  "We should go in" I break the silence as he nodded opening the door for me. We sat down in our seats because this place was a place where you would grab your menu by yourself and sit down.

  We looked on the menu for a bit until he started again. "The only thing I see on the menu is 'Me-n-u'" heat filled my face from corner to corner, I could see that smirk he tried so hard to hide.

  "Why are you always flirting with me" I asked looking down. "You like it" he played off. "Your not completely wrong" I shrugged.

  "Come on give me your best." He said making me pop my head up. "What?" I asked confused. "Give me your best pick up line" "I don't really think that's a good ide-" rude he cut me off. "Just do it, you scared?" Yes "N-No!" I was blushing... again... UGGHHHH.