6

Todorokis pov

It's been a few days now and things are going well with me and Bakugou. But if course the place known as school has to come back. But me and Bakugou go to the same school. I don't know how I never noticed him. He is in all my classes.

I got ready and put on the hoodie I stole from Bakugou the day before and headed out. "Are you gonna eat something for school" my mother asked. About that. I still haven't told her. I'm not going to unless I need to.

"I'm gonna be late I'll eat at lunch got to go!" I yell as I run out. Of course it's raining. Luckily winter is coming to an end so it's not snowing.

The area me and Bakugou meet up was a couple minutes from school. So we could be gay all we wanted. I got to him and interlocked my fingers with his. He had a bagel in his hand. There was no doubt I was hungry. "Did you eat breakfast?" He asked taking another bite.

"No..." he rolled his eyes and gave me his bagel. "You don't have to" I spoke even though I know he wants me to. "Eat" He demandingly spoke.

When we got to school before anyone looked we stopped holding hands and walked on. I went to my group as he went to his. Just as I thought I got away with it "So who's that cute boy you held hands with" Uraraka spoke.

"*long over exaggerated gasp* YOU HELD HANDS WITH —" I closed his mouth with my hand and put a finger up to my mouth. He nodded and I took it off. "You held hands with Kachan?" (Prob spelt that wrong oh well)

I nodded. "How did he not blast your hands off?" Iida asked appearing out of know where, "so we met on lock lover bridge, then he gave me his jacket and gave me his number, I gave it back but he asked for a date then we got into a fight and we forgave each other and started dating" I rambled until I realized it.

I saw Midoriya start to fan boy "you will tell no one" he frowned. The bell rung so we all went into class.

—time skip to lunch—

  I was walking down the hall and Bakugou tapped my shoulder. I turned exspecting to see Midoriya. "Kirishima is sitting at lunch with my friends... can I sit with... your pathetic a*s" he tried to seem annoyed but I knew he was faking.

  "Yes you may" I said all properly like I was a queen, even though I have a d*ck. "Follow me" I say leading him to my spot with my friends. Midoriya froze. "What's he doing here" Uraraka tried to sound as polite as possible. "He doesn't want to sit with his friends and since he is my you know what he is sitting here today"

  "Bakugou, be nice" I spoke demandingly. "Fine" he rolled his eyes and sat next to me. I was next to Midoriya so I kept them from fighting. "So did you guys see allmight the other day he was like —" Bakugou was being rude and cut him off. "Nerd" I hit his arm glaring at him again. "Sorrryyyy" he rolled his eyes again and went back to eating.

   "I don't know Deku, I think recovery girl did the best job she did heal everyone" Uraraka spoke as Bakugou started to laugh. I quickly stomped on his foot. "I agree, these hero's would not be alive if it weren't for her" Iida said putting a fry in his mouth.

  I was quiet like always. "So, Todoroki-kun, how long have you two been, Well" Midoriya tried to break the awkward silence. "About a week" I said because Bakugou was probably gonna be rude.

  "*cough cough* couple of days *cough cough*" once again I stomped on Bakugous foot. "I've never seen Kachan so calm" Midoriya said the wrong thing. "YOU THINK IM CALM" he yelled but no one in the cafeteria was fazed. "Kachan I didn't mean to affend you" he quickly replied. If I wasn't in the middle of them:

1: I wouldn't be pushed around as much
2: Midoriya would be dead

  So I turned to Bakugou and slapped him. He seemed to calm down quickly. "So you have to abuse him to get him to listen" I could see him pouting. "Yes I do" I answered Iidas sad excuse for a joke. (Iida just got exposed)

time skip to next class—

  I decided since the teacher was asleep, to throw something at Bakugou. Sure it wasn't smart. He would probably kill one of my classmates but I didn't care.

  I grabbed a pencil and threw it at him. My aim was the best in the school so you could imagine it hit dead center of the back of his head.

  He turned around and I looked out the window trying to hold in my laugh. The rest of the people were talking so they didn't notice. He looked back down at his paper and I grabbed another pencil and threw it at him quickly turning away to the window.

  It's been a minute so I turned back around and he was looking back at his paper. I grabbed my last pencil. And threw it. This time he broke and turned around and started yelling at Momo. How could he think Momo did this.

  I got up and walked over. "What's wrong" I asked. "Your friend here kept throwing pencils at me" he crossed his arms. "Todoroki I didn't I swear I would never—" I cut her off. "I know" I spoke as looked at me in shock. "H-how?" She stuttered.

  "Because I did" I pointed at myself. "WHAT THE FU*K ICYHOT B*TCH I WILK FU*KING KILL YOU" "killing makes you a villain" he glared at me as I walked out. I swear when Momo wasn't looking he looked at my a*s.

———
Word count: 1061
So I hope this satisfies your needs for the last chapter. Anyways I'm gonna go now. And I'm gonna make bad decisions and pull an all-nighter. Fu*k my life.

Iida is bad at jokes. Ik it's a lot to take in.

Not rlly