8 - part 1

Todorokis pov

  It's been a few days now. Almost a week. The pain got better, but it never fully healed. I looked at my weight and realized I had a problem.

   'Under 50' I thought shaking my head. I needed to get the the hospital. So I just walked out of the house disregarding the yelling that came from my father. He always yelled. I was used to it.

  I soon got to the hospital and went to the front desk. I could see things. My vision was blurry and I didn't feel good. It happened like this the last time.

  "I need a room, I'm under 50, can I have doctor Manny?" I requested. "Okay go down the hall to room 8 and I'll send her in" she nodded.

  I walked in and sat on the bed. The doctor came in and looked disappointed. "I thought I told you not to come back" she frowned.

  "I'm sorry I had a rough few days" I looked down. "That's fine I'll call your emergency contact, do you wanna tell me what happened?" She smiled.

  "The boy that was here last time, he and I, broke up" I said hiding the fact I wasn't over it. "Okay I'll call Izuku Midoriya" she left.

  A blonde nurse came in to give me food. She was funny, and even got me my favorite. Cold soba. She left and after that I was left alone in my thoughts.

  Only Bakugou and Midoriya knew about my condition. But I heard the door open and saw the unexpected.

  "Bakugou" I rubbed my nape nervous. "I thought you were done" he looked at me and walked closer. "Why are you here" I asked confused.

  He sighed "Deku asked me to come, now why are you here" he asked firmly. "I don't know, I guess I couldn't take it" I shrugged taking a bite of my cold soba.

  "Take what?" He furrowed his eyebrows in concern. I swallowed my mouthful of cold soba and coughed. He really didn't know. Pathetic.

  "The pain, god you drive me crazy, one second you love me, the next you make out with your ex" I rolled my eyes "how many times do I have to tell you I fu*ked up?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

  "Not very many, because the way you kissed him. Doesn't seem like you fu*ked up to me" I shrugged. "I don't want this" he said. I swallowed a mouthful of saliva getting ready for what he was gonna say.

  "Want what?" I fought back tears. "This, I don't want to fight. I fu*ked up, I get that. There isn't a second in the day I don't regret that" a tear was caught by his sleeve as he sniffled.

  "I know that" I nodded. "Then why are we like this?" He spoke confused and furious. "Because" "because what?" He furrowed his eyebrows again.

  "You still love him" I nodded tear falling down my face. I felt like every possible thing in the world was attacking me. Everything was against me.

  He just looked down. "I'm not wrong" I wiped the tear from my face only to be accompanied with another. "Let's face it, your confused. You don't know which one to pick, but think about what's best for you" I spoke in a harsh tone.

  "If I still loved him, would I have turned him down when he asked to get back together?" I looked up eyes widened. "You did what?" I asked in disbelief.

  "I love you, I may still be hung up with him but I love you. I could never stop. You make me crazy, so crazy, I would never do something like that"

  A tear fell down my face. "You still love him" he looked down and nodded. "They say if you love someone you let them go, so this is me letting you go" I smiled. "You will come back when the time is right. Maybe we weren't meant to be at this time in life, maybe we will meet again"

  He nodded and walked out. Tears flooded my face. So what do you do in this situation. Not run away. But what did I do? I ran away. That night I went home and packed my bags, then I left and just ran. I didn't even care.

  I didn't tell him the whole saying. They say if you love someone, you let them go, and if they love you, they will come back. Let's hope he will find me.

A/n:
This is a short chapter because it's a part 1 and I'm going to work on the second one now.