13

Bakugou's pov
The day after the selling
12:34 pm

  "Where is he!?" I yelled at Kirishima. "Babe I thought you didn't want him in your life" he gave me the puppy eyes. His puppy eyes were nothing like peppermints so I could resist.

  "No, I don't want you in my life! Your selfish!" I pointed at him screaming. "I'm just like you" he licked his teeth. That was it. In that very moment. I through my fist at him.

  It landed on his cheekbone and I through a kick which landed on his lower abdomen. "Just remember, when I say I didn't warn you" he coughed up blood. I wasn't playing around with his threats. "If you don't tell me where he is exactly I swear to god—" he cut me off not wanted to get beat again.

  He spoke holding his lower stomach. "Somewhere in Paris, that's all the information I have" he held a hand up. "Fine but if he isn't there I'm going to beat your a*s" I spoke angrily and left. If he isn't there he might as well be dead.

  Todorokis pov

  I think I was going crazy. I was starting to warm up to touya. Today he said there will be two guests. He is poly so that's his boyfriend and girlfriend. I believe there names are Shigaraki and Toga.

  Touya made me a little maid for him so of course I had to clean. Which I was fine with considering I could be in a much worse place. But he told be something quite odd, he told me while people were over to call him Dabi.

  The doorbell rang and Touya went to get it. I followed behind him to see what they looked like. One of them had blue hair and scratches all over his neck. They other was cute I guess, she had sharp fangs like a vampire and blonde hair.

  "Guys this is my new maid, try to play nice" he spoke mostly pointing to Toga. Touya told me to go into a girl maids outfit for some reason but I did, so now I'm here. In a short skirt in front of my brothers boyfriend and girlfriend. Not the best situation to be in if you ask me.

  "Ooh, What's his name" Toga asked looking at me like a stalker. I was a little freaked but kept my head low. "Call him Sho" Shigaraki nodded and walked in. I went to walk around going back to my room for a little bit when a felt a hand smack my butt. I turned to see Toga looking at me intrigued.

  "Uhum" Touya fake coughed and acted like this was normal. She hurried up and I went to get a glass of water. I felt like I was being watched so when I turned to make sure no one was behind me the pale blue haired boy cornered me and started to interrogate me.

  "What are your intentions with Dabi?" He got up close in my face. "W-What do you mean?" I laughed nervously. "The way you looked at him, it was more than a maids look" he backed up a little. "I don't under-" I was cut off by nails trailing down the side of my neck. They were Togas.

  It sent chills through my spine. "Come on admit it, there's nothing wrong with liking him, he is hot" Togo said trailing off. I felt sick. Words about me liking my brother made me want to puke.

  "I-I need to go" I spoke trying to get out of this trap when Toga started fiddling with my short skirt. I needed to get out.So what do you do? Don't kick them... what did I do.... I kicked Shigaraki and punched Toga. Then I ran for my life.

If you recall I'm a runner, so I ran until I couldn't anymore. Then I went to the living room for safety. Touya had quite a big house so living here was ok. I still missed Neto and Oliv and I cant forget Noah.

Bakugou... I love him, but I hate him. He sold me, but I can't stop thinking about him. I wish he would not make mistakes as bad as he does. But I can complain I can make worse ones. Just like how I assaulted Touyas boyfriend and girlfriend.

When no one was around. I took my chance. I slowly opened the door and ran. I ran so fast I barely knew where I was going. Luckily no one saw me so I headed to town. It wasn't much help I was in a short skirt and people were staring at me.

I weaved around the people getting many looks. Some were 'why would they wear that' and others were 'Ddddaaa*****nnnnnn' I was humiliated.

"Uh, can you help me?" I asked many but non responded until one did. "What do you need help with" the girl asked in confusion. "I need uhhhh" she looked familiar. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Momo, yours?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an alley way. "If anyone asks, I'm Sho. But I'm actually Todoroki" her face lit up.

"Did he come back?" She asked with glee. "Yes but it's a long story I don't feel like talking about, is there anyone else I knew?" I asked. "Deku, he lives with me I can show you" she pointed down a road.

"Fine but you can't tell him I'm todoroki, as much as I love him he will tell everyone" we giggled a little. "Right this way, Sho" she giggled out and we started waking. We got to her house we entered.

"Deku! We have a guest!" She yelled out and the green haired boy came running. "Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya, cal me Deku" he smiled. "Sho" at this moment I knew I had to call him Deku. It was weird thinking about it.

"Wha-wha-What's he wearing" his face flushed looking at Momo. Mi... Deku, always had a crush on me, he even told me but we were still friends after I rejected him.

She started giggling. "Sorry Sho, we don't have enough money to get you new clothes, and you won't fit in ours" I nodded at her words internally rolling my eyes. Just another day in these clothes.

A few weeks later

It almost felt like Bakugou would never come. I was at the markets with mi- I mean Deku, and we were shopping for food. I still couldn't change but I took showers and washed these clothes so they looked new.

Deku found out about my identity but promised not to tell anyone. So I told them both what happened between me and Bakugou and they think I should give it another try. But I don't know.

At that moment I found blonde hair in the crowed. I froze and Deku looked at me weirdly. Everyone had either black or brown hair except Me and Deku.

It was spiked perfectly, curved perfectly, everything was Bakugou. "Baku—" and the crowed cleared and I saw him. Deku just walked away and gave me my space.

It was him, everything was him. He looked up and I could have sworn I saw him mumble "peppermint" then I just ran.

——
Hahaha I left u on a cliff hanger. Expect the next chapter to be short byeeeeee

 Expect the next chapter to be short byeeeeee

Wow almost 500 reads...
THANKS BRO