[CLOSED] A Complicated Profession

Bounty hunting is a complicated profession... Don't you agree?

If you're anything like us - and to be fair, you're probably at least a little bit like us! - watching the trailer for The Mandalorian (probably multiple times - multiples of multiples, even) had you positively salivating for the fact there is finally a live-action Star Wars series coming to our screens, and more in the works! It really is a wonderful time for us fans of a galaxy far, far away...

The Prompt

It's 9 ABY and your character inadvertently finds themselves working as a bounty hunter. How that happened, the exact circumstances surrounding them taking on this new career, is entirely up to you to decide and explore. Tell their story, and ultimately whether they accept or reject the dangerous, complicated world, of their profession.

 Tell their story, and ultimately whether they accept or reject the dangerous, complicated world, of their profession

The Fine Print

Tell your story in a maximum of 5,000 words. Fewer is fine, but more will result in your story not being eligible for judging.

Your story must be submitted via THIS FORM to be considered eligible for judging. However, we do encourage you to share the direct link to your entry below.

Only stories written in English will be considered. Unfortunately we have no other language capabilities at this time.

Your story must be submitted via the above form by 23:59 GMT on Monday, November 11th. Entries submitted after this time will not be considered eligible for judging.

Mature content is permitted. Be sure to keep to Wattpad's rules & regs.

Fanfiction is not permitted. (lol... only joking)