[CLOSED] Stormpilot: Finn and Poe [Spoilers]

What is this contest about?

I had many thoughts leaving Star Wars: The Force Awakens, much were about how I couldn't wait to see it 10x more times and how it's ruined my life. I'd like to keep running these contests inspired by many of the thoughts and prompts running through my head during the movie, one of them being: Finn and Poe would make the perfect buddy cop  movie. I would watch an entire movie of just them two bantering and saving each other. They're chemistry was OFF THE CHARTS! Obvi, I was not alone and  when I saw  (spoilers in this link) this Buzzfeed post, I thought okay I have to do a contest about this. So the theme of this week's writing contest is: Stormpilot. For this contest, write a 1,000 word fanfic about Finn and Poe. This can be about their friendship, bromance,  or their possible gay romance (gay ships are yay ships).

Things to Consider

• Pay attention to your grammar and spelling to make sure that your story is understandable and accessible.

• Try to convey feeling and emotion in your story with ample depth and detail.

• Minimum 1,000 words to be considered. There is no maximum word count. Please space out your paragraphs. You can put it in one part or multiple parts. You can have more than 1,000 words.

• Make sure your work is original. Do not copy another writer's work.

• Story should be about Star Wars: The Force Awakens or the Star Wars Universe

• Add media, gifs, youtube that inspire your story. A nice cover does help attract readers to your story, for inspiration with covers see this reading list.

• Give your story a creative title and in brackets include [Star Wars: The Force Awakens Fanfiction] 

• Since not everyone has seen The Force Awakens please put a spoiler warning in the description of your story.

•  This story is strictly a character study between Finn and Poe which means no original characters. You are allowed to include other characters from The Force Awakens like Rey, Han, Kylo, BB8 etc.  We will have a contest for OCs soon enough ;)

• If your story is boyxboy or manxman or lgbt feel free to tag it #freethelgbt or  or #mxm or #boyxboy or #slash. Categorization makes me happy.

Submission

To participate, post your entry from your Wattpad profile as a NEW story and tag your submission with "contest" and "stormpilot" and "finnxpoe". The deadline for submissions is Friday January 1st at 11:59 EST. Along with a creative story title, please ensure you include [Star Wars: The Force Awakens Fanfiction] in your title. You can submit one (1) story for this contest.

Dates & Judges

Friday January 1st at 11:59 EST is the deadline for this contest. The Star Wars Fans Team will choose the top winners, and a grand prize winner. All stories will be featured in a Star Wars The Force Awakens collection book and a reading list.  The grand prize winner will receive votes on every chapter of all their stories, comments and promotion of their profile on this profile!

May the Force be with you.

If you have a request for a contest prompt, leave it in the comments.