-Please Read-

Hello my readers! This is Lunar... 

I'm very, very, very happy that this story has taken me so far, 3.8k reads?! Are you kidding me?! This is my first ever TaeKook story and to have this much reads really means a lot to me!

However, I'm very sorry to say that... I'm planning to discontinue this story. 

The story and plot have proven become more difficult and more difficult to write down. I love the story and all, but it really is hard to write my ideas down. I'm also very uncomfotable writing all the uh- 'homophobic -ness' in this... I mean I could do a few at times, but I feel really really bad when I do. I want everyone to be respected, and writing that perspective of hating people because of their sexuality hurts. To be honest, Jungkook in this story just... rushes into his crush and uh- depression waaAay to fast. Taehyung also suffers through this rush too, his sudden change to cold and kind is just too rushed. The perspective of each other change way too constantly. Taehyung at one point blames Jungkook for everything but then automatically pulls the thought away, but... why would he is disgusted in the idea of 'gayness' anyways? (Sorry guys..). He's homophobic, I know that, but he was the one who had the urge to kiss Jungkook anyways. The sudden kiss scene- well almost kiss scene was just too early. THEY JUST MET, I know about 'love at first sight' but THAT(!), that was WAY too much. 

ᶦᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵐʸ ʳᵃⁿᵗᶦⁿᵍ⁻

I'm so sorry. I know you all love the story, the reads prove it! But, this story is just so immature and undeveloped. I'll probably post what the plot might be, after I finally settle down my decision. 

If you want to continue reading TaeKook stories, I have another TaeKook story being written as well. It is named MoonStruck, and I haven't written a fantasy AU in so long.... so I've been placing all my time in that story to develop Jungkook's and Taehyung's characters properly and not rushed. ⁽ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶦᵈᵉᵃ ᶦˢ ᵒʳᶦᵍᶦⁿᵃˡ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ 'ᶜᵉˡᵉˢᵗᶦᵃˡˢ' ᶦⁿ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ, ʷᵉʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᵉᵈ ᴳᵘᵃʳᵈᶦᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᴳᵃˡᵃˣʸ ᵃᵗ ᵃˡˡᵎ ᵀʰᵉ ᶦᵈᵉᵃ ᵒʳᶦᵍᶦⁿᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃˢᵗʳᵒⁿᵒᵐᵉʳˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗᶦᵐᵉˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗˢ, ˢᵘⁿˢ, ᵒʳ ˢᵃᵗᵉˡˡᶦᵗᵉˢ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵉᵗˢ ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦˢ 'ᶜᵉˡᵉˢᵗᶦᵃˡˢ'.ᴶᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᴿᵃᵇᵇᶦᵗ ᶜᵉˡᵉˢᵗᶦᵃˡ, ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵍᶦᶜᵃˡ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿᶦᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʳᵃᵇᵇᶦᵗ ᵉᵃʳˢ. ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍ ᵃ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿᵎ ⁾

I hope all of you would continue to support me through this story, if you are willing to. I would really appreciate it!

Anyways, again, thank you so so much!