Space

The next day came, simply.

Taehyung was his usual cheery self, but I-

I couldn't risk myself to the pain.

He tried talking to me all day, I tried to only respond with a nod or a shake of my head. He probably won't care, I was like this before.

"Kookie?" He spoke, "Are you sure nothing is bothering you?"

I nodded, pulling my scarf up to avoid his face. His expression grew hard when he saw me do that, "Kook, please talk to me..."

"I am." I responded blankly, "I just didn't have to respond with my voice at those questions."

Taehyung grew silent, I let out a sigh.

"I'm going to go now..." I stood up, leaving Taehyung staring at me.

I quickly got out of his sight, heart feeling like it was about to rip in two. I turned to the left cowering behind a nearby wall, placing my back to it.

How much longer does this have to last?!

I can't do it any longer...

Even if it has only been a day.

Tears filled my vision once again, dropping to the ground quickly. I sat there even if the bell rang, who cares about classes now...

I took my bag, hanging it from my shoulder, and began to walk to the exit. That's when I met another familiar face.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? You should be in class!"

The elder's large eyes met mine.

Jin-hyung...

"I-" I tried to explain, "I was going to-"

"You weren't, Kook..." Jin rose an eyebrow, "Language is down that way."

"S-sorry..." I mumbled softly, a sniffle coming from me. That's when I knew I messed up...

"Wait? Were you crying?"

"N-no! Hyung I- I wasn't!" Jin quickly came over to me.

"I know there is something wrong..." He glared strictly down at me, "What's going on Jungkook..."

My heart began to pound, "I-"

I needed to tell him, something in my entire system tells me to tell him. Jin-hyung gave off an aura of comfort, something that cued him to be trustworthy.

I know I can trust him..

I threw myself in his chest, my tears slipping down my face once again. Jin staggered back as I hugged him.

"Jin-hyung, I trust you..." I whispered, "I'll tell you everything... everything. Just please promise me that you won't tell anyone..."

"O-Of course, Jungkook.."

The rest of the events flowed quickly, Jin excuses me from classes, then took me to the Student Board Office.

I placed my bag on the side of the door, finding a seat at the table in the middle. Jin sat opposite of me, a face of worry decorating him.

"You don't need to say anything that you don't want to say... I won't ask you any questions without your approval... okay?"

I nodded.

"You may begin..." Seokjin gestured.

"I started a very long time ago," I began, "Busan is where I transferred from. I used to attend Busan High School, a very good school actually. My mother did her best to raised me, provide for me, and work the best she could. You see it was only me and mother ever since I was 10. My father left my mother for another woman. I vowed to help my mother due to this."

I looked down into my lap, taking in another breath as the memories flowed into my mind.

"I was a very outgoing actually, I had a lot of friends. But as I grew up, I slowly noticed that I was different. I was asked out by girls from time to time, I accepted them because I wanted to experience what it was like to love someone. I began to realize that I wasn't looking for a relationship with girl, that I was never even attracted to girls that way. It was only when a boy became one of my closest friends I realized that I- like guys." Tears filled up my eyes quickly as the memory shook my entire body, "The school found out soon enough. I was abused, not bullied there. I was shoved, kicked, spat at, beat up constantly. I would cry everyday when I came home, my poor mother was scared for me to a point where she was blaming herself for it. But when I told her, she understood perfectly."

Jin's face was suddenly shocked, "I- Jungkook I'm very sorry-"

"That isn't the end hyung..." I whispered, "Of course, my mother decided to move just for me. Both of us agreed that this was the best way. Then I arrived here..."

Jin nodded.

"Taehyung was the first person I was introduced to here and he helped me a-and everything." My heart clenched as I prepared to continue, "B-but I- I... so was stupid enough to fall for him, hyung. Jimin- h-he told me about Taehyung before, a-And how h-he HATED him for being gay. I-I could take it any l-longer! I-I never want to f-feel how much it hurts to be h-hated again! I- want to forget h-hyung! S-so.. I decided to avoid him make h-him h-hate me for being s-selfish, n-not about my sexual preference. B-but it h-hurts hyung... so- so much."

My tear spilled again, uncontrollably, from my eyes. Jin-hyung pulled me close hugging me tightly.

Jin is really like a mother...

"I will never hate you, Jungkook." He smiled as he rubbed my back, "I support anyone... I promise."

He pulled me to face him, "I'll try Jungkook, I'll try talking to Taehyung. I won't say anything  about you.. I'll keep it vague. But, Jungkook... don't blame yourself for any of this! None of this is your fault... trust me. Taehyung cares about you, that's something I can tell ever since I met you. Taehyung would never hate you."

"B-but what a-bout Jimin?!" I cried, "H-he was Taehyung's best friend!"

"Taehyung's talked about it so many times, he wants to be Jimin's friend again. His parents made and forced him to hate Jimin!" Jin responded, "I'm sure Taehyung has changed..."

"Don't worry..."