Heart

"I'M SORRY!"

The halls of the school grew quiet. The students stood still in their paths, staring at me. I was the only one on the ground, tears in eyes, and the only one who screamed.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered, my voice hoarse, "Please... Jungkook. Forgive me... I didn't mean to treat you like that... I didn't mean to make you remember."

In a second I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck, my face grew hot when I realized. Jungkook ran up to me, tears in his eyes as well, wrapping his arms around me, throwing both of us onto the ground. I laid there frozen as Jungkook kept hugging me, I could see them staring at me.

But, I didn't want this to end...

"N-no!" Jungkook suddenly spoke, "Didn't mean to make you feel like this... I'm sorry!"

I felt my cheeks grow even warmer, "I'm sorry too..."

I wrapped my arms around him in response, I hugged him tighter. I stood up slowly not letting my hands go, which lead to the younger to follow as well. Again, The world slowed down as we made eye contact.

His eyes are beautiful... I wish I could tell him that...

I brought my hand to his cheek, wiping the tears from his eyes. His palm cupped around mine as he snuggled into my hand slightly, his eyes closed in calmness.

"How did we get this dramatic?" I chuckled quietly.

He giggled in response to my joke.

His laugh is absolutely adorable...

He opened his eyes and gave a warm smile to me, his gaze met mine. His face grew a scarlet color, "I don't know... I guess I'm too dramatic.."

I stared at him, I couldn't help but smile at how small he was. His small figure could actually be mistaken for one of a female's, I laughed lowly. We stayed in this position, without a care in the world. The students began to leave the halls and head to their classes, leaving the halls quiet and both of us alone. I don't know how long we stayed here, but I could help but to look at him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

I turned around in sudden shock, dropping the position quickly. I spotted Jin dashing up to me, his face cross and everything.

"YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!" Jin yelled. He ran up to me, grabbing my ear and pulling hardly.

"Ow-ow ow ow!" I complained.

"YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR A FULL 10 MINUTES OF LUNCH!" Jin scolded, he started pulling my ear harder, "AND YOU ARE LATE FOR CLASS!!"

"Okay okay okay!" I responded, Jin-hyung finally let go of my ear after that, "I'll get to class!"

Jin looked at me upset, but when his eyes me at Jungkook he automatically gave a smile, "Don't worry Jungkook you are excused..."

Jungkook nodded, then Jin began to walk forward.

"Sorry for causing you to be late..." Jungkook bowed.

"Don't apologize, Jungkook..." I responded softly.

We both walked to the cafeteria to pick up our lunch boxes. As we opened the doors of the cafeteria, the school was very quiet. The sound of our shoes hitting the ground was all I could hear. We found our table and picked up both of our lunches. I noticed that Jungkook didn't notice his scarf on the seat as he walked away, I immediately picked it up and brought it to him.

"You were about to leave this.." I explained, as I gave him the red colored fabric, "I know it seems important to you..."

Jungkook took the scarf and wrapped it around his neck, "T-thank you... Tae."

He suddenly leaned to my cheek, then as if the world was on fire my cheeks grew hot. Jungkook slightly pushed his lips against my cheek, he withdraws from the position and looked up at me embarrassed. I couldn't seem to understand or get a grip on the situation, I was stuck in a daze.

"I-I got to go..." Jungkook barely even said, "Have a nice day, Taehyung..."

Jungkook rushed out of the cafeteria, shutting the door behind him.

I stood there, my face still completely burning up. I brought my hand to my cheek, touching the place where he placed his lips against. My heart was beating so loud it almost felt like it could come out of my chest.

I didn't know how to react....