Partners

The rest of this period was given as a project prep class, I finally had time to actually talk to Jungkook. Just a lot of things happened on his first day that I can seem to even talk to him normally. The small bunny came over, his hands reaching the ends of his scarf again.

"You know..." I looked up at him, "It's great that we are partners, Kookie..."

"I'm happy too..." He responded looking directly at my eyes, " I'm glad that I didn't have to go with someone I don't know..."

I grabbed his hand, pulling him towards my seat. At that second he tripped over on of the legs of the table, I quickly caught him in my arms once he let out a cry. His hands found their way to hold against my seat both on the two sides of my legs, his entire body was leaned over mine and his scarf fell in the process. My face grew extremely warm, why? Our faces were so close to touching I could feel the heat from his face radiating on mine. His eyes grew large and he quickly withdrew, he staggered backwards and sat down on his seat.

"I'm sorry... I-I tripped a-and-" He said grabbing his scarf of the floor.

"No." I cut him off, "It was me.. I pulled you and yeah- it was me, I caused it."

He stayed silent, his face bright red.

"I-uh... So what should we do.." He almost whispered.

"Well... we have to find out what to do first..." I responded to his answer.

Jungkook moves his chair closer to mine as I explained more about the project. I looked over to him as I talked, his eyes staring at the paper on the table, Jungkook nodded in understanding every once in a while. His eyes seemed so interested, I can't believe something like this would interest him... it's cute~

My face grew warmer as I kept staring at him, he continued to look at the desk. But, his head promptly looked at me for a couple of seconds. I guess he noticed my staring. His face grew rose as he moved his scarf to cover his nose and mouth, I lowered my head. God this is awkward..

After I explained everything to Kookie we decided to begin to think about the story we're going to create.

"I want it to be at least interesting..." The ravenette explained, "Fantasy with some action... how about that?"

I nodded, "Yeah sure.. write down some ideas, I'll put mine down after you..."

Jungkook leaned forward to grab the pencil that laid in front of him, he began to jot down some bullet point ideas. Once he was busy I lifted my head upwards to look at the class, everyone was seemingly working in the project except of a few boys and girls. Two in particular was Tzuyu and Sana who kept looking at our table, they seemed to be so interested in Kookie. I shot them a glare to get them back to work, once they realized they quickly bowed their heads and continued to write.

I exhaled, "Finally..."

"Tae.. I finished writing down my ideas." Jungkook brought up, his hand pulling against the sleeves of my uniform.

I turned around to see him, I looked at the paper in the desk. Reading the words back and forth I nodded my head, "I like it! It seems interesting, let's do it!"

Jungkook applauded silently, "Yes!"

We then continued to plan the basic storyboard, but once we had a good plan it was already time to go. The bunny was already packing his bag when I walked to him, he was trying to go fast but the amount of stuff he took out wasn't helping. As he was trying to quickly turn back and forth, he managed to knock over his pencil case from off the table. I instinctively scooped the pencil case before it could hit the tiled floor.

"Caught it-" I called, as I handed the case to Jungkook.

His face clearly grew red from embarrassment, "Th-thanks..."

"No problem, Kookie~" I teased him with the nickname, "So anyways.. I was thinking, do you want to come over to my house on the weekend? So we can finish and work on our project?"

"I can ask my Mom," The younger responded, "But she'll probably say yes anyways..."

"Great..." I smiled, "Just tell if you can go.."

Jungkook nodded, "I will!"

I grabbed his arm, taking to cafeteria which was the next period. We found our way to the table I usually meet our hyungs at, I sat down right next to the younger. After a few minutes of silence a familiar 'hello' and from a few feet in front of us.

"Hey, Jungkook! Taehyung!" Hobi greeted with enthusiasm.

Jungkook only waved as our hyung ran over to the table, slipping onto the seat in front of us. Soon the other hyungs were sitting all around us and talking. I joined into the conversation once Jin-hyung started to talk, basically reminding me to give him my lunch. With one long extended sigh I passed him my lunch, which he eagerly accepted with his hands already opened wide.

One thing I've learned from fighting with Jin-hyung: Watching him eat my lunch is worse than torcher.

Once Jin was finished he passed my lunch back to me with his tongue sticking out in a teasing way, I groaned in response. Then, that laugh came out. My eyes grew wide when I turned around to see Jungkook laughing, he seemed so happy. He tried to cover his mouth in an effort to mute his laughs but he couldn't, he kept laughing and laughing.

"I-I'm so so sorry" He responded through breaks in his giggles, "TaeTae just looked so funny when he was glaring at Jin-hyung!"

I blushed when I heard my nickname come out of his mouth, but I couldn't help but feel so warm in the inside. I chuckled quietly as he continued to laugh.

"TaeTae?"

I turned around, Hoseok seemed very confused.

"Since when did you let anyone call you by a nickname?" He asked.

I looked at Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung, Jin nodded once with Yoongi gave a questionable look.

"Wait, you guys don't call each other nicknames?" Kookie questioned his large eyes growing in confusion.

"Well, they only call me by a nickname..." Hoseok explained, his finger laying on his bottom lip, "But Taehyung never lets us call him nicknames at all, hmph- Taehyung really likes you Jungkook!"

Jungkook simply grew red and took a glance at me. I looked away from him trying to stay serious, though my face was growing warmer every second.

"What did I say, Taehyung?" Jin-hyung spoke his arms crossed on his chest, "I told ya' so~"