As soon as the Winchester boys walked through the door, they threw their bags on the ground and groaned rubbing their sore backs from the weight of every book they had to take home with them as homework. Sam didn't mind as much but Dean found that it should be illegal to make kids do that much work in one day at school, let alone the piles and hours of homework to be done before the next morning or school day; and to believe it's only Monday.

"Long day?" John asked, wiping grease from his forehead, only resulting in spreading it.

Sam and Dean both nodded, flopping down on the couch with a thud. John chuckled and grabbed a glass from the cabinet.

"Dammit..." John cursed, looking at the grease on the side of the glass cup and then his filthy hands.

"Mom always tells you to wash then drink." Dean says from the large living room, head leaning back on the couch but his back not fully resting.

"Shut up, she never tells me that." John said, smiling. Sam's phone went off that scared each of them from the loud vibration on the table.

Sam reluctantly got up and grabbed his phone, thumb sliding across the screen and then a smile running across his face.

"Girlfriend?" John asked, his back leaning against the granite countertops and his, now clean, glass of water hanging from his dry lips.

Sam shook his head and began typing a message back. "No, friend I met at school today."

"Gabriel?" Dean asked, smirking.

Sam rolled his eyes but nodded, shutting his phone off after sending the message. Not expecting a reply, Sam ran upstairs and Dean and John scroll through the messages.

Tricksterr:
My brothers a jackass, I swear.

Sam:
Steal your lollipop?

Tricksterr:
Yes! Two of them! That's two less!

Sam:
I can do math stupid.

Tricksterr:
You're the stupid one.

Sam:
I wouldn't be too sure about that, Gabe(;

Dean awed and John laughed, completely hunched over and clutching his stomach.

"Oh my god, they're flirting!" John said, trying to catch his breath. Dean nodded, suppressing a laughing fit of his own.

Sam came downstairs, a completely shocked look on his face and panic. John made kiss-y lips and Dean finally let out the laugh he was holding in.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Dad?! Gabe is just a friend!" Sam yelled, snatching his phone away and it vibrated.

"Better...text your...boyfriend back!" Dean said, trying to catch his breath but John's laughing made him laugh more.

Sam rolled his eyes and huffed, exiting the room and mumbling "immature" texting Gabriel back.

Dean calmed himself enough to start working on his tons of homework. Ms. Scott assigned the most then Naomi. Crowley didn't assign anything since he didn't make them do anything during class, only talk.

That reminded him of Castiel.

For being a punk, I-don't-care kind of kid, he does have a heart. Dean thought for sure that he'd punch him or at least call him stupid but the only words coming out of his mouth were kind. He even made an effort to talk to Dean when he wouldn't speak to him, only shrugs and nods. Something about Castiel Novak makes Dean feel safe and tingly, kind of like a school girl when she has a crush.