Chapter 4

Disclaimer: First Chapter~

Ryu was laying down in a field of grass, daydreaming. She had already turned in her application. She had arrived earlier than the others because she had to turn it in separately.

-Flashback-

Ryu was jumping from roof to roof, quickly heading over to Kakashi's apartment. She held the application furiously in her hand and she had an angry look on her face. The sliding door was open and Kakashi was sitting on the couch.

She jumped in and threw a chakra infused fist right at his head and he dodged. "What is the meaning of this, dattebane?! I already took my chunin exam! I'm a jounin, dattebane!" She said furiously at him. He watched with a neutral look on his face, which got her more angry.

Kakashi moved his hand and raised it to place it on her head. Affectionately petting her head. It made swing another fist at him. "Why did you just do that, dattebane?!"

"You reminded me of a wolf pup that was denied food by her siblings and started growling at them." Kakashi said lazily. Ryu blinked in surprise, her anger deflating.

"Your 'chunin exam' is not a true chunin exam. You're going to be an observer and report anything unusual at the end of each day via one of your summons. You have the power in intervene also, but you cannot directly help your genin team-mates with your full power. No healing them either, Ryu. Got it?" He asked. She nodded. "Good." He eye-smiled at her, affectionately rubbing her head again.

-Flashback Ends-

Ryu stood up and took out her mask from one of her pockets and put it on her. She henged into an older version of herself, about the age of eighteen and made sure she was wearing her ANBU clothing and put on the black robe, making sure her hair was hidden with the hood.

Kurama had made sure that even her voice had changed, but she had yet to know what it sounded like. She quickly ran over to where the first stage of the Chunin Exams would be and bumped into Kakashi, who was standing in front of the door of the room. Ryu grinned.

"Yo, sensei." Kakashi blinked and looked her up and down.

"Nice henge. I'm guessing you basically just look the same but the mask covers your face and the hood, your hair?" He asked. She nodded.

"MY NAME IS UZUMAKI NARUTO! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU BASTARDS! YOU GOT THAT?!" Naruto's voice blew out from the closed door. Ryu sweat-dropped and sighed.

"Even I knew it was better not to catch attention to myself when I took the chunin exam." She shook his head. Kakashi stared at her with his one eye with an expression of disbelief.

"That is a lie. Sure, during the first stage you were quiet but the second stage, I remember that you basically had all the other shinobi on your heels." He replied. Ryu winced.

"Hey! That was not my fault! Someone commented on my age and started insulting my skills and the village! It's not my fault I got pissed and released Kurama to come out and play..." She trailed off. Kakashi sighed and shook his head. He started circling Ryu and looking her up and down. "What are you doing?"

"This henge is pretty convincing." He noted. She snorted in reply.

"Of course it is, dattebane." She replied. Kakashi stopped in front of her and stepped forward, she stepped back. He shook his head and turned, walking away. Ryu blinked in surprise and shook her head.

~The Kyuubi Twins~

Ryu's part of the exam wouldn't start until the second part. She was already at the area, twirling a kunai around her finger. In fact, she was sitting on top of the fence. The Forest of Death was basically her second home with how often she trained here with Wolf.