Chapter 3

Disclaimer: First Chapter!~

Chapter Three

Ryu was sitting in the back of Tazuna's house. She couldn't watch as her shishou laid there, saying that the Sharingan tasks his body too hard after over using it. She knew better though. She stood up and started exploring the village. She noticed the lack of food and the prices they were at.

With a sorrowful glance at the children around the village, she wished she could help but she didn't have any money or food on her. So instead, she headed for the forest. She went rather deep and sat in a meadow, closing her eyes and escaped into her mindscape, where Kurama rested.

'So, you've come again? What's with all these visits? Not that I don't enjoy them.' Kurama rumbled, opening one eye and watching Ryu. She sighed and shook her head.

'I want to train. Kurama can you help me?' She asked. Kurama opened both eyes and stared at her.

'Fine.' He placed a gravity seal on her shoulders. 'Walk around and do any exercise this way.' And he went to sleep. Ryu's eye twitched and she wanted to yell at the fox but she knew if she woke him up, he would double the gravity.

She stood up and almost fell straight back down. She cursed under her breath and stood up carefully this time. She started walking back but heard Naruto's voice. She popped her head from a tree and noticed that Kakashi was standing vertically upside down on a tree and sweat-dropped.

'Tree climbing?' She thought. Kurama's voice interrupted her thoughts.

'Ryu, go do that. It'll help your chakra training and with the gravity it should be harder. It'll help you greatly.' He told her. Ryu sighed and walked over and joined the group.

"Where were you?" Sakura asked. Ryu shrugged and took out a kunai. She chose a tree and focused her chakra on her feet. She took a couple steps back and did a running start, falling off the tree instantly. 'Oh, and since the gravity is increased for you, you need more chakra than that.'

Kakashi raised an eyebrow when he saw Ryu fall. 'Why did...when I told her to climb a tree the first time I trained her, she walked up with a bored expression on her face, saying that Tsunade had already made sure that her chakra control was to her satisfaction.' He thought to himself.

Ryu glared at the tree in annoyance and focused chakra again. More than she would have usually used and ran up the tree, getting about quarter of the way before the wood cracked under her feet. Kakashi walked up to her and gave her a questioning look.

"Kurama placed gravity seals on me. Doubling it." She replied. He nodded and walked off. Knowing her, after a couple times of getting used to the gravity, she would easily walk up the tree.

That fact remained true, she found the perfect medium and easily walked up the tree. Getting frustrated looks from both Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto had walked over to Sakura and asked for a tip and Sasuke refused to do so.

After a couple minutes though, Sasuke walked over to Ryu and with an embarrassed look, he said, "Can you give me some tips?" Ryu blinked and shrugged.

"All I did was test out how much chakra I needed. I started from a low amount of chakra to see the lowest and then high amount to see the amount I couldn't go above, and I built up from low after that. You could do that too, I guess but that would also need already a good chak-" Ryu stopped. She was just about to reveal that she was already ahead of them. "So you could try that, I guess."

Sasuke nodded. "That makes sense. Thank you." He replied and continued on the tree climbing.

~The Kyuubi Twins~