Chapter 8

Disclaimer: Chapters One and Five!~

Part II

Three Years Later

Naruto hadn't been the only one that went off to go do his training with Jiraiya. Ryu had also requested to be able to go on her own to train. Tsunade would have refused if Ryu had not promised to send her weekly updates.

Ryu had left the day after she got Tsunade's consent. However, Ryu had left before Naruto did with Jiraiya. With only Naruto and Tsunade knowing. Kakashi had looked around for days after he realized that she was gone, before he gave up and went to go ask Tsunade if she knew where Ryu had gone.

The three years that passed had taken a toll on Kakashi. The loneliness increased and the ache in his chest ached even more. However, he would never admit it to anyone. He was currently reading an Icha Icha book on the roof of a building in Konoha. He suddenly heard, "I missed this place! It hasn't changed one bit!" Kakashi looked up and saw Naruto standing up on a pole, looking out to the village.

"You've grown a lot, haven't you, Naruto?" Kakashi observed. Naruto turned and noticed him. "Yo!" He greeted.

"Kakashi-sensei! You haven't changed at all!" Naruto said, jumping down and landing beside Kakashi with a wide smile. He suddenly remembered something. "I have a present for you , Kakashi-sensei!" He said, taking out Jiraiya's new Icha Icha Tactics book and giving it to Kakashi.

"What?! You...H-how...This is..." Kakashi said, surprised.

"This is the latest in the Icha Icha series after three years! It's really boring, but you'll still like it...I think!" Naruto replied. "Alright! Next stop, straight to Ichiraku Ramen!" Naruto said in excitement, heading towards Ichiraku Ramen.

"As promised, I'll leave Naruto back in your care." Jiraiya said to Kakashi, both of them were walking at a slower pace behind Naruto. Suddenly, arms appeared besides Kakashi's face and wrapped themselves around his neck and he felt a body press up from behind him that he could definitely tell that was female.

"Jiraiya-jiji, how was your trip with Naruto? Did he mature or anything?" A familiar but not familiar voice asked from besides Kakashi's ear. Jiraiya turned his head and recognized Ryu instantly. She wasn't wearing her mask and had the standard black on with the ANBU uniform underneath it.

"Ah, the results of his training, huh? You'll see it later." Jiraiya replied with a smile. "How about yours?"

Ryu shrugged. "Oh, I don't know. I mostly went off to learn more about the Uzumaki fuinjutsu. I was successful in learning more about fuinjutsu but not so much on the Uzumaki Clan fuinjutsu. But I indeed got stronger, that I know." She grinned.

Kakashi sighed. "How long are you gonna stick to me, pup?" He asked.

"Until I am satisfied." She replied. Kakashi's eye softened at Ryu's reply. He had indeed missed her. Sakura and Naruto were talking when Sakura looked up and noticed Ryu who was basically clinging to Kakashi.

"Ryu!" Sakura called out, catching her attention.

"Ah! Sakura!" Ryu waved. She let go of Kakashi and walked around him towards Sakura.

"How have you been?" Sakura asked with a smile.

"I've been good. How about you?" Ryu replied.

"Good too! Shishou has been teaching me medical ninjutsu." Sakura said. Sakura looked Ryu up and down. A tinge of jealousy filled Sakura. Ryu had obviously grew a womanly shape with wicked curves. Sakura grinned and pulled Ryu over to the side. "With those curves, I think you get finally snag Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura whispered.