Chapter 2

Disclaimer: In the first chapter!~

Chapter Two

The first mission of course was catching that dreaded cat. Ryu was getting incredibly annoyed by the minute. The last time she did this mission, she almost murdered the cat with how annoyed she got gotten.

-Flashback-

Ryu was annoyed. Her tracking skills were not yet truly formed and this was the tenth time doing the mission and Ryu really wanted to kill that cat. The ugly cat must have felt her killer intent and that made it run even faster.

At this point, Ryu gave up on trying to intercept it and instead was chasing it down. She could feel her shishou's amusement as he was following them at a leisurely pace. Kurama's red chakra leaked out from her and with a ferocious roar, Ryu leaped and caught the cat in her hands. She took out a kunai and held it maliciously.

"This is what you get for being so difficult, you ugly cat!" She held the kunai up. The cloak that sported one tail was wagging back and forth with her happiness at getting to kill the cat. Wolf walked up in the scene and sweat-dropped.

"If you kill the cat, I'll make you do training sessions with Gai." Wolf threatened. Ryu froze and the red chakra cloak disappeared and she just glared at the cat instead, shoving it into the cage that Wolf held.

"I really wanted to kill that cat, shishou." Ryu said with a snarl. "You owe me!" Wolf sighed and set the cage down, knelt down to Ryu's height and took off the Wolf mask. There was still a black mask covering half of his face but Ryu was able to see both eyes.

The right was the color of black and the left had a thin scar running down the eye, showing the Sharingan. The tomoe of the Sharingan was lazily spinning. Ryu reached her hand up and lightly brushed the scar, Wolf closed his left eye so she could trace it and he noticed that sorrow appeared in her eyes.

"Thank you for showing me this, shishou." Ryu said softly. Wolf stood back up and placed his mask on his face once again. She hugged him unexpectedly and she breathed in, storing his scent into memory. Even if he was to have no scent as an ANBU, she still was able to smell a faint scent that was his.

-Flashback ends-

"Ryu...Ryu...Ryuuko!" Ryu shook her head from the daze and blinked back into reality. Naruto was standing in front of her, shaking her shoulders.

"W-what?" She said. Naruto stopped shaking her.

"We finished catching the cat five minutes ago and when you didn't reply, we panicked." Naruto explained.

"Oh..sorry." Ryu said, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. Her gaze swept from Sakura who had an annoyed expression on her face, to Sasuke who was impassive and to Kakashi. Her gaze narrowed at Kakashi, which made him blink. Her eyes flashed red for a second before returning to their normal blue.

The next few days they constantly did D-rank missions and during each D-rank, Ryu would get more and more annoyed. It was after picking weeds out for a client's yard that her annoyance blew.

The instant they were done, Ryu went over to the Forest of Death and went deep inside it, knowing that the chakra of the animals in there would hide her own. The animals wouldn't be bothering her either.

With a roar, Ryu released six-tails and started destroying the trees around her. She snarled and went it didn't help her, she released another ferocious roar, scaring the birds.

'Kit, if you want to relief your annoyance, how about you allow me to fight you?' Kurama rumbled in amusement.

'Huh?'