"Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?" Lydia questioned as she looked around.

"Yeah, they're with Ethan and Aiden. They're all using their super scent." Apollo told her as he glanced around the room.

"The plan is to meet in the middle, in the boiler room."

"All of the wolves. All of the ones with glowing eyes, are in the basement at the boiler room?" Lydia questioned the two boys, each ones eyes widening in realization.

"Oh my God. An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school." Stiles gaped.

"We have to get them out. We have to get everybody out now. Let's go." Apollo rushed the two out of the room, the trio sprinting downstairs to the main floor.

"How are we supposed to get everyone out? The strawberry blonde asked.

"The fire alarm." Apollo told Stiles, pointing to the red box beside the boy. With a quick nod Stiles pulled the alarm, watching as everyone rushed out.

"Great," Apollo whispered to Lydia. The two gave a forced smile to Coach who was standing behind Stiles, clearly not pleased.

"Pulling a fire-alarm on Mischief night is one thing," Coach hissed as he pulled Stiles out of the building by his ear. Apollo and Lydia quickly following. "Doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane!" Coach shouted at the boy. "If I were four years younger I'd punch you."

"Coach, that doesn't make any sense."

"Oh well it does to me." The three watched in confusion as Coach stomped off.

"Hey, there they are." Apollo grabbed Stiles' hand, pulling him over to the wolves with Lydia close behind.

"We didn't find anything," Aiden told them all.

"Not even a scent," Scott confirmed.

"It's three o'clock so school's over. If there was a bomb wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles questioned the group.

"Does that mean everybody is safe?" Ethan asked hopefully.

"I don't know," Lydia shook her head in confusion.
"I don't know."

Apollo, along with everyone, had gone back home, mostly forgetting about the whole Barrow situation. That is, until Stiles had texted him and told him to meet at the school.

"That was supposed to be locked." Lydia told Stiles as he threw open the closet door of the chemistry classroom.

"Yeah I know. Notice anything else?" Stiles asked her as he turned on the flashlight on his phone on.

"It smells like chemicals," Lydia states obviously.

"It smells like chemicals," Apollo repeated. "The wolves wouldn't have been able to smell him if his scent was covered by chemicals." Stiles pointed his flashlight to the ground, the trio seeing a puddle of blood and staples on the ground.

"He was here, preforming very minor surgery on himself. You were right."

"Then why don't I feel good about this?" Lydia questioned the boy.

"Probably because he's out there planning to kill someone right now," Apollo sighed.

"But who?"

"That's what we have to figure out." Stiles told the girl. The three went back into the classroom, looking for any sign of who Barrow could be looking for.

"Lyds?" The two looked at Apollo as he stared at the chalk board. "What are those?"

"Atomic numbers."

"Is it a formula?" Stiles asked as he walked up to the board.

"Not really. Nineteen's potassium. Fifty-three's iodine. Eighty-eight's radium-"

"Don't elements have letters too?" Apollo asked the girl. Lydia blinked before stepping up to the chalk board and writing the letters beside the numbers. She wrote a 'K' by potassium, and an 'I' by iodine.

"What's radium?" Stiles asked quietly, as if the three teens were holding their breaths. Lydia slowly reached out, writing 'Ra' by radium.

"Kira."

"Scott! Scott!" Stiles shook the alpha awake. When the three had found him he was outside Kira's house unconscious.

"Barrow, he took Kira." Scott told them as he woke up.

"We know. He was after her the whole time." Stiles sighed. Scott hurriedly took out his phone, calling Isaac to see if he and Allison had found anything out.

"All right, thanks," the wolf hung up his phone. "We have to think of something he's going to kill her." Scott told the three urgently.

"I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia asked softly, clearly distraught.

"You heard the flies. Do you still hear them?" Apollo questioned her.

"I don't hear anything. I feel like I can do this, but I don't know what to do." Lydia was clearly becoming upset as she tried to figure out what was going on.

"Well, what do banshees do?" Apollo asked as if it was obvious, his friends looking at him in question. "They scream."

"What?"

"Scream. Lydia scream." The strawberry blonde didn't hesitate, letting out an ear piercing scream that sent Apollo's hands over his ears along with the two other boys.

Slowly Lydia look around, her voice quieter then before when she spoke. "It's not flies. It's electricity."

"He's at his substation. We have to go now."

"Okay, wait here," Stiles told Lydia as he and Apollo got out of the car.

"What why?"

"Well I only have one bat."

"What about you?" Lydia questioned Apollo. "You don't have a bat."

"I have twelve years of training," the boy sent her a wink before following Stiles into the building.

"Do you know what to do?"

"Of course I know what to do Apollo."

"Well I was just double checking, since you never-" Before either boy could get out another word Stiles' bat started pulling toward one of the fuse boxes.
"Stiles!" Apollo shouted, grabbing onto the boy. But they both got pulled toward the box, feeling electricity spark through the air. Both boys blacking out as they came into contact with the electricity.