Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm

Start from the beginning

Niall looked into Louis' eyes for confirmation, and when he found it he kissed Louis gratefully. Liam looked between the two, Louis naked and Niall naked save for his tee shirt, with a fond smile. He bent down and licked at Niall's tip, taking his semi in his hand. Niall moaned into Louis' mouth, making Louis pull back and smile down at Liam. Niall took the opening and latched onto Louis' neck, sucking the skin into his mouth.

"I've always fancied you," Niall mumbled between kisses.

Louis' attention snapped back to the blond. "Really?"

"Yeah, but I just didn't know what it meant. Then you found Zayn, and I just didn't know what to do." Niall's eyes rolled back when Liam lowered down so his nose was touching Niall's stomach. "Shit, he's really good."

Louis took Niall's cheek in his palm. "You should've told me."

"What difference would it-ah, fuck- make?" Niall gripped Liam's hair in his hand.

"It makes all the difference. Of course I like you. You're my best friend. I just didn't know I had the choice of anything else with you."

"What about Zayn?"

"I've told you this. We're open."

Niall gave Louis a pointed look as best he could when his stomach was clenching and Liam's tongue was swirling around. "It's Zayn. You're version of open is different than his."

Louis took Niall's wrist and lead his hand to wrap around Louis' hard cock. "Feel that? I'm so hard for you. You did that."

Niall glanced down between them and then back up to Louis' face, awe splayed across his features. "Fuck, Lou." Louis chuckled and kissed Niall again. But it wasn't even a minute before Niall pulled away and groaned, "Li-Liam, fuck, I'm gonna come."

Liam sucked harder and dug his fingers into Niall's thighs. Niall shivered and shot warm cum down Liam's throat. Liam lapped it up before pulling off and reaching up to give Niall a taste of himself. Niall made a shocked noise into Liam's mouth but accepted the kiss and swallowed half his load, leaving Liam to swallow the other half. Liam sat back on his knees, smiling proudly.

"So?"

"I'm gay. I'm gay as fuck. So gay." Liam and Louis burst into laughter. Louis pulled Liam up between them and tugged Liam in by the neck to suck bruises right under his chin. Liam's eyes slipped shut and a smiled played on his lips. Nialls kissed his shoulder and then his chest. Liam's skin was littered with marks when Niall sat back with sudden realization. "Louis never came."

Liam hummed his agreement. "What should we do about that, then?" he teased.

Niall's face burned red. "I don't know."

Liam smiled easily and ran his fingers through Niall's hair. "Why don't you blow him while I open him up, yeah? Keep him nice and hard for me?"

Niall nodded willingly and looked to Louis who said, "Yeah, yeah, that sounds..fuck that sounds great." Louis scooted back on the bed and laid down. Liam got up and dug in his pants for a condom and lube.

When he came back Niall was laying on Louis' chest, smiling up at him. "I've never done this before."

Louis pet Niall's cheek with his thumb. "That's okay. I'll walk you through it."

Niall nodded and scooted down until he was breathing short, hot breaths over Louis' prick. "Don't start out taking too much. I don't want you to choke. Go easy, alright?" Niall nodded and licked his head like Liam did to him. Louis moaned and let his head fall back to the pillow. "Good, Ni, good."