💻 63

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

She rushed to enter her apartment, the huge plastic bag on her hand wasn't helping her as it threatens to burst with that many amounts of canned food she bought.

When she unlocked the door and opened it wide, she was welcomed by the dark hallway. She gulped and knew, she'll be in trouble after this. She walked in, closing the front door before opening another one toward his room, and of course, an angry voice welcomed her too.

"Where were you?" She flinched by the door, an ugly shiver ran down to her spine upon hearing his voice. It was all her fault, if she wasn't too caught up with a friend she met and just head straight to the market, she won't be late an hour to get home when she promised him not to.

She hesitatingly walked in without closing the door. The puppy jumped off the bed and ran toward her, she didn't even realize the little one now stood next to her foot, her eyes were too fixed on the silhouette of her boyfriend by the bed, "I-I'm s-so s-sorry Oppa... I v-visited a friend on m-my w-way to b-buy—"

"Who says that you can go anywhere without my permission?!" He clenched his jaws as she trembled in fear. The puppy that wriggling its tail behind her suddenly ran out of the room

Her boyfriend closed the Bible he clutched in his hand then threw it on the bed.

"Did you know what happens to a girl who doesn't obey?" He spoke lowly. She didn't like this voice of him. He doesn't always use it.

But when he did, he sounded like someone else and she didn't like it a bit.

By the time she blinked away her tears, the male lunged toward her. He grabbed her by the shoulder and gave it a strong squeeze. Although it was dark, she could see his eyes piercing to her. The eyes that made her fall in love, now filled with nothing but fury as his eyebrows knitted together.

"I-I'm s-sorry o-oppa." She shut her eyes tight, her lower lip trembling as the man inched his face closer. She could feel his heavy breath fanning her skin.

Meanwhile, the girl closed her eyes, she was unaware of her boyfriend's hand that slowly moved up from her shoulder toward her neck. Then she dropped her groceries onto the floor, causing a loud noise.

And there was silence.

"Just go feed Holly, Yumi, she's hungry." The girl snapped her eyes open. Her boyfriend suddenly sounded normal again.

"I-I..."

"Just don't do it again. I'm worried." The male turned away, she didn't get to see his expression but by the tone, he sounded genuinely care about her.

"O-okay, Oppa! I'll go feed Holly."

Yeah. Maybe he's just worried! I should've given him a call, the girl simply thought. Yumi grabbed the groceries she dropped on the floor before walking out of the room.