💻 60

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"I got homis in my bag!"

"Eyyyy!"

"Have you heard of that?"

"Eyyy!"

"Homis made of steel, from Korea, they the b-b-b-best!" Seungjae rapped, although he was mostly off the beat but what do you expect from a six-year-old kid?

"Eyyyy!" Sian cheered in the background, making a gang sign with his finger.

"What are they even singing?" Y/N whispered to the male next to her as she clapped her hands along to the beat— whatever the two children were performing.

There were some other kids surrounding them, jamming along by bobbing their heads up and down. Seungjae and Sian were having their own concert inside the daycare. Nothing could stop them, not even Ms. Hyeri who had been shaking her head lightly at the corner of the room.

Thank God they were not my kids. The older woman simply thought.

Jimin who sat next to Y/N just shrugged his shoulder slightly. "I'm not really sure." He whispered back, clapping his hands along awkwardly.

And finally, the song ended with loud cheers from the crowd.

"Noona!" Seungjae chirped, he marched toward Y/N and engulfed her in a tiny hug. "What do you think? What do you think? My wrapping is amajin right?" Y/N awkwardly nodded her head and lightly pinched Seungjae's button nose.

"It's rap, Seungjae, not wrap." Sian corrected and facepalmed himself at his best friend's silly mistake. Seungjae just giggled lightly and mouthing an 'ah!'

"I don't know you can rap so well, Seungjae-Ah." Y/N praised and ruffled his hair, making a wide grin spread across the smaller's chubby face.

"I have good genetics thanks to my daddy! Did you know this song too, Noona? It's daddy's favorite nowadays. He kept playing it each morning whenever he makes the breakfast." The girl hesitantly shook her head.

"Your dad is a fan of BTS too?!" Sian suddenly butted in, grabbing Seungjae's shoulder, shaking it lightly.

"Uhum! His bias is RM. He said he is the coolest! My bias is RM-hyung too! What about you, Sian-Ah?"

"I love Jimin-hyung! His voice is so beautipoolll~" Sian cheered, his eyes crinkled as he widely grinned.

"Awww~ Thank you, Sian-Ah." The smaller suddenly lightly smacked Jimin's head.

"Not you, Jiminie pabo. You guys have the same name but not you." He scoffed.

It took Jimin a lot of effort and a deep breath to calm his nerve when Sian bravely and rudely smacked his head.