💻 13

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Yoongi heard a repetitive ding from inside Y/N's bag. It irked his curious side but Yoongi wasn't going to be rude. 

Wait...

Yoongi is always rude. He could rule himself as the number one rude asshole especially amongst the theology student. So he grabbed her bag, pulling off the zip and his sneaky veiny hand found his way toward the non stop buzzing phone, with pink long strap and tiny bunny dolls attached under it. It was the last year birthday gift Yoongi gave her.

Cute, he thought. She always love bunny, Yoongi remembered that. When she got it, she was beyond happy.

Okay, back to the topic, Yoongi was contemplated to see what kind of message that keep this phone busy. The screen was still black until under ding sound echoed and so did the screen lighten up. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when a weird message popped up and showed some dirty chats.

Yoongi was angry when he read the messages, he thought it was some dude trying to fuck things with Y/N. He didn't like it a single bit. But the message that popped up keep showing a different name. It was so confusing but he still hesitated to unlock the phone and see it.

Like what he always did, Yoongi tried to justify himself that it's okay to look at her phone without her permission. Because Y/N was his and he needed to know what the hell is going on with her phone.

Pressing the side of her phone, the pale guy easily unlocked the screen. Fortunately she didn't have hers in password.

Yoongi opened the chat and got him directly to open up a browser. It lead him to an unknown site before a high pitched voice emerged from the phone, the volume was on it highest and it was so loud.

"I will show you some dance I've just learned. Would that be okay, daddy?"

Yoongi gasped and quickly muted the volume. "What the fuck..." he looked around and thankfully, everyone in the cafe was too preoccupied with their own thing. He sighed in relieve and placed a hand on top of his chest.

He looked down at the phone he hid under the table and his eyes widened at the view...

A boy with pink hair with white shirt hanging loosely on his body. Was dancing and rolling his body on the most seductive way. His tight black boxer giving him a great view of his full ass.

Why he looked so familiar?

"The fuck.." Yoongi cursed once again. Apart of him was angry why would this porn site popped inside her phone. His so called innocent Y/N.

But oh boy look at dat ass.

Another part of him was intrigued by the dancing boy. He wouldn't deny how attractive he was. Despite having a mask covering a half of his face. His flushed cheeks and pouty lips already enough for him to patronized Yoongi. He didn't even realize that someone already came back to his desk, placing a tray of foods and flopped down beside him, angry.