💻 43

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Y/N walked passed the cold drink fridge, opening the glasses door and pull out some sodas. She bought some sprites for her twins because Hoseok was an addict for that drink and she's being a good sister for him.

She grabbed a few cans and threw it inside the basket before proceeding to go toward the next fridge where they placed all the tea drinks. When she's about to pull the handle, her hand accidentally brushed with someone else's who was trying to do the same. She looked up to meet a very familiar face— already scowling when he saw her.

"Taehyung?" The man scoffed and pushed her away.

"I'm here first." He childishly stated. Y/N frowned as she almost stumbled backward, huffing at the taller male in front of her.

Taehyung grabbed a bottle of his favorite brand of Ocha and scoffed.

"That's my favorite tea too." Y/N suddenly blurted out, making the male groaned internally and placed the drink back to its place, he picked the other brand of drink and this time was a jasmine tea flavored one.

"I like that one too!" Taehyung finally turned his attention at the girl who was just smiling innocently at him.

"You must be kidding me." Taehyung scowled and put the drink back to the fridge. He didn't want to drink the same drink that the girl had liked and decided to open the next fridge where they placed all the alcohol drinks.

He smirked as he opened the glasses door, glanced at Y/N who was furrowing her eyebrows. "Hah, do you like this drink too, sweetie?" The girl blinked twice at Taehyung's sneaky question, sighed and shook her head lightly as the answer.

Taehyung grinned mischievously before pulling out two bottles of soju.

"Alcohol isn't good for you." Y/N said as the taller male closed the fridge, squishing the bottles in between his other free arm.

"Minding someone else's business is also not good for you." He sarcastically replied, glaring at the shorter girl who returned his remark with another deep frown.

Why was it so hard to make Taehyung loosening up toward her? He kept treating her bad no matter how much efforts Y/N had put to understand the latter.

"Tae—" The man shushed Y/N before she could speak anything because he felt a buzz inside his pocket.

Meanwhile, Y/N was also getting a buzz of notification from the phone inside her bag.

As Taehyung fished out his phone, Y/N also pulled out hers. And their eyes widened for the same reason but gave away a very different reaction.

[Chimm has started a live! Click to watch it now!]

Taehyung bit down his lower lips, he tapped his feet giddily on the floor, bounced unconsciously. It's been a long rough week without his favorite camboy live on air.