Jungkook grunted, feeling his body stiffen at the way his omega grinds his body against his.

In here?

The alpha managed to respond inspite of his blood all traveling south.

Yes ~

Taehyung felt the alpha transform to his human form, naked under him. The omega screamed internally at how excited he is.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to shift to his human form. He waited, only to see his omega move away from him and run as fast as he could.

"What the fuck! Tae!" Jungkook called out, seeing the omega run fast towards the cliff.

Jungkook smirked, his tongue poking his inner cheek, realizing what Taehyung has done.

He tricked him.

And the alpha finds himself smiling like a fool. He's so fascinated how Taehyung used his weakness to get what he wants.

"This cheeky little brat." Jungkook murmurs as he shifted back to his wolf form to catch up with his omega.

He reached the cliff, with Taehyung looking so proud standing in front of him.

You play dirty, my love.

Jungkook came forward, his snout almost touching Tae's own.

I know you like it dirty.

Taehyung playfully answered, letting Jungkook kiss him, their snouts snuggling each other.

Let me show you how dirty I want to play with you.

Taehyung felt tingles all over his body. He knows Jungkook won't let him go away this time.

The two went back to their home, and as soon as they transformed back to their human form, Jungkook attacked Taehyung with his mouth.

They dropped their naked bodies on the bed, moaning each other's name as they grind against each other.

"You don't know how I fucking control myself not to pounce you every time, love." Jungkook groaned, feeling Taehyung's nakedness against his own.

"Mmhh. Really? Then why didn't you?" Taehyung teased, letting his hand travel down Jungkook's manhood.

The alpha grunted, his erection sliding perfectly on Taehyung's palm.

"Because I'm afraid." Jungkook whispered, his eyes softening as he looks directly at those purple eyes.

Taehyung stared back lovingly to his alpha, feeling his hands now caressing his face.

"I'm afraid that this is all just a dream, and you're just part of my hallucinations. I was so afraid that if I touch you, you'll disappear from my grasp." Jungkook confessed, letting his hands settle on his omega's purple hair.

After Taehyung became an omega, his hair changed to purple with streaks of blonde strands, his eyes became permanent purple too.

"I'm so afraid because I love you." Jungkook whispered huskily before claiming his lips. They moaned at the feeling of their lips dancing together.

Taehyung could not contain his happiness. He lets himself be taken by the alpha, feeling his whole being be burned with each thrust as they made love the whole night.

He moaned in pleasure, feeling how slowly Jungkook thrust into him, letting him feel the love he has for him. They both reached their high, so sweet and so satisfying.