Forty

Warning with a capital W.

A heads up for those who can't handle violence and gruesome scenes. Please skip if you like.

I added a youtube link on top. Listen to it while you read. It makes the whole scene perfect. (Well, for me.)

--------------

There was a sudden change in the air as the silence filled the whole place.

The werewolves felt it, stopping their actions at the feeling of terror running down through their bones, shaking their flesh down to their toes.

The air thickens as the wind gushed through the trees and the fire intensifies, burning everything down. The sky became dark as thunder and lightning struck down the ground.

What's going on?

Jungkook suddenly felt his body run out of strength. Something inside him burns, almost melting his bones and squeezing his life out. He felt his blood pulse, his heart beating out of his chest at the intense aura shaking the ground.

He felt suffocated, body falling on the ground at the lack of air. His pupils became dilated, his wolf desperately crawling on the ground as he felt his body being forced to change back into his human form.

"F-fuck!" Jungkook clutched his chest, his fangs gone, eyes turned back to black as he tried to get up from the ground.

Something's wrong.

He gazed around, only to find the other wolves writhing in pain and fear combined.

Everyone was forced to change back into their human form by the intense aura filling the air.

It's too strong that you can almost taste it, like a poison slowly seeping through their veins, making even the alphas submit.

What's happening?!

He's out of breath, mind starting to get hazy. From his peripheral vision, he saw Yoongi weakly trying to stood, eyes reflecting indescribable fear as he stared into something.

"N-no!"

He heard Yoongi screamed in terror. Jungkook looked on the direction where his eyes are fixated...

And then.. he saw him.

"T-tae.." Jungkook gasped, feeling a sudden pain pierce through his heart. He saw his love slowly stood from the ground, staring on his shaking hands with Jimin's blood.

Jungkook felt fear creeping through his body as he stared at Taehyung who slowly lifted his head.

"W-what..." Jungkook wasn't able to finish when Taehyung screamed, his voice piercing through his ears like a sharp knife, making him close his eyes at the sudden pain lingering to his mind. The pain took his breath away, his heart stopped from beating for a moment, making his mind clouded and body restless.

"Oh God no!" Yoongi shouted, his body trembling at the sight.

Taehyung stood there in the middle with Jimin's dead body on his side. His blonde locks changed in color, as streaks of purple hair appeared.

His brown eyes turned into the darkest shade of purple, blank and emotionless.

Yoongi knows. This is the moment he's dreaded to happen---history repeating itself.

Taehyung's wolf has finally awaken for the first time, and he lost all self control.

Right now, the man in front of them is no longer Taehyung. He's been possessed by his wolf, who's been sleeping for too long.