9

When I got to school people were all gathered around the front doors. I get out of my car and they all start clapping. As I walk closer I see that Ethan and Grayson were in the center of the crowd so they must have told everyone what happened last night.

Ethan walks over to me grabs both of my hands then kisses me. The crowd goes wild with cheer when I hear someone scream and we both let go. Both still holding hands we see Molly stand with her hands on her hips.

Her face and arms covered in bruises. "You stupid hoe!" She yells stomping over to us wagging her finger she jabs me. I grab her finger and bend until her eyes start to water then I let go. "Thought you learned your lesson," I say her jaw drops and she slaps me.

I grab both of her hands then bring my knee into her stomach. "You should stay the hell away from Ethan and me." I say she smiles evilly "Haven't you heard?" SHe asks

I turn to Ethan who shrugged. "Koda and I started dating. Didn't you see him last night?" I gasp Koda was the one that was holding me last night.

I walk into the school and find Ally, Ranger, and Sage walking behind me. "Listen we're really sorry." I put my hand up. "Don't worry about it. We've all changed but now we can stay together." I smile at them Ranger and Sage grab hands and smile. Ally blushes "Ya know Gray and I started dating." I squeal with joy and clap. "I'm so happy for you!" I say rushing into Ally's arms we hug.

"Hey, Lexi long time no see." I turn around and see Koda I take a step back and swing. Then I run into the parking lot get into my car and go home and never come back.

--------------------

The next chapter will be the last one.