10

It's the beginning of November one whole month since Ethan was in the accident today would be my first day back at school since. I'd been thinking about going back for a while but I never really wanted to. Not being with Ethan for so long had been eating me alive I had to see him. I wasn't sure if he would be back at school yet but I had to see. I got ready for school slowly wondering if I should go. When I was ready I walk out to my car and drive to school.

As soon as Ranger, Koda, Sage, and Ally saw my car they run towards me I park and get out of my car hugging them in turn. "We weren't sure if you would come back." Koda said pulling me into a hug "me too." I confess they all smile at me sadly. My friends look behind me and their faces fell when I turn around I see Ethan getting out of his car.

He looked a lot better since I last saw me only the bandages on his head remained. I run up to him and hug me tightly I feel his arms wrap around me and for the first time in a month, I felt happiness maybe even love. Until I feel his arms pull me to the ground roughly. I look up at him shocked Grayson rushes over to Ethan to hold him back so he wouldn't harm me. "That's your girlfriend Ethan remember Lexi?" Ethan scowls down at me "Yeah I remember the girl who wrecked our chance of a normal life." He walks over from me groaning under his breath. "He's trying to get his memory back he'll be back soon!" Grayson says running after Ethan.

Koda rushes over to me and helps me up "Are you okay?" He asks looking me over to make sure he didn't hurt me. I shake my head "this was a bad idea." I run towards my car and drive home.

That was hopefully going to be the last time I ever have to go to school. I could get my high school diploma online I would never have to see Ethan again but why did I want to? I really wanted to see Ethan again for him to hold me in his arms I really needed him. My chance of being with Ethan was over as soon as Grayson push him in front of that car.

*play song Roslyn by Bon Iver & St. Vincent*

(It'll make this alot sader ;)

I sat down in my room looking over at a few pictures of Ethan and I. We looked so happy together so perfect but that was over. He didn't remember the few weeks we were together all he remembered was that my friends had told the whole school that he and Grayson were on vine the reason they moved here in the first place. To start a normal life but I messed that up for them and now...

Now I'm sitting on the floor of my room crying over the only person I've ever loved. He loves me no he loved me. He doesn't any more maybe he'll never love me again how am I supposed to know. He's my everything without him I'm nothing... I mean nothing...

How do I do this without him. How do I go to school knowing he's happy without me. It's all my fault how could I think someone as perfect as Ethan Dolan ever love someone like me?

Would he even stay? Would he move away from here? Would I ever see him again? I couldn't bear the thought of never seeing Ethan again I had to see him find out if he still had feelings for me or not. If he didn't then I would find a way to get over him but if he still liked me then we could be together. I need to know if he ever loved me.

*you can stop listening to the song now*

(yes it was in twilight that's how I know it :)

I grab my car keys and rush down the stairs just as I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to find Koda standing there. I push past him to get to my car. "You know I thought that you not being with Ethan would mean we would have a chance!" He yells after me I turn around on my heels "No Koda we never had a chance! You were like a brother to me but now I don't need a brother I need my boyfriend." I say getting into my car he rushes up to my window "I love you!" He yells I scowl and roll down my window "I love Ethan." I say pulling out of my driveway.

The school day was just about to end as I get to the school. I park my car in the closet spot I could get to the twin's car. I get out of my car and wait for them by their car.

Grayson catches my eye as he walks out of the school Ethan follows behind him as they walk closer to me. When they get to their car Grayson says he forgot something and that he was just going to go get it. Ethan walks over to me "What do you want?" He asks leaning on the front of the car with his back to me. "I just want to talk." I say his head turns to me and he nods his head "Fine but you only have three minutes until I beat your ass." He says turning his head away from me again.

"That's all I need." I sigh then begin "Ethan the first day I met you, you were mean and rude but then you changed, you became sweet and nice, to be honest, I fell for you. The beginning of our relationship was rocky with the whole Koda thing but we got over it. That night at the party I was so worried about you then when I saw you get hit by that car my heart broke but it broke even more when you woke up and didn't remember us dating. For a full month, I couldn't do anything because I love you, Ethan. I came back here to tell you and see if I could win you back but if I can't then I'll leave your life forever."

Ethan doesn't move for a second then he checks his phone. "You were over by a minute," he says turning to face me. He was crying. Why was he crying? He walks over to me and gives me a hug "I remember!" He says a smile grows on my face as I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

The End