3

As I get out of my car everyone in the parking lot was looking at me. I look down to make sure I hadn't forgotten any of my clothes but both my pants and shirt were on. Then I check to make sure my period had not come early. Everything seemed to be okay with my outfit.

I start to walk over to my friends but everyone I passed everyone would giggle at me. I walk faster until I reach them. To my surprise, Koda was standing with them. His face was black and blue I smile to myself. Before I can say anything to him he leaves in a hurry. "Why is everyone laughing at me?" I ask

Ally rushes into my arms give me a big hug. When she pulls away she explains "They think you cheated on Ethan! Oh, also they know about you beating up Koda." My face turns white I reach for my phone but Sage pulls my hand back. "Before you text Ethan you need to see this."

Sage pulls out her phone and shows a video of me beating up Koda. I shake my head "Of course! The principal will want to talk to me then I'll get..." Ranger cuts me off "Ethan took care of that." I blink at him he sighs.

"Ethan told the principal that Koda went at you first and that he was egging you on. They called me down to confirm the story which I did." I pull Ranger into a hug "but how did you know what Ethan told them?" He giggles "Guess I forgot to tell you that I was in Ethan's plan. I got a few of the other guys to tell the same story as well." I hug him again.

I feel something hit the back of my head. I gasp in surprise then turn around to find who did it. I get hit again this time in my face. I wipe the mush out of my eyes when I look down at my hands I see that it's cake. "surprise!" some guy yells as a group of people rush towards me covering me in a cake.

I scream and cry as they stuff my face with cake and cover me in it. I try to kick but then someone ties my arms and legs together. The bell rings for class and everyone leaves. One guy covers my mouth with duck tape then winks. I try to scream but the tape covers my voice. A few people spit on me as they go into the school.

Not too long later Ethan comes out of nowhere and unties me. "I'm so sorry! I just got Sage's text that you needed me. She says a bunch of people dragged her, Ally, and Ranger into the music room and locked the door." I sigh

I wipe off some of the cake then enter the school. I go straight to the principal's office to tell him what happened. He tells me to take the day off which I do. Ethan takes me to my locker to get my books to study since I'd been away for so long may as well keep them with me in case we stay away for a while.

People had already written stuff on my locker. 'slut' 'pig' 'piece of cake' 'asshole'. I ignore it as I grab my things. Ethan walks me to my car where we find the tires were all flat. Ethan drives me home then leaves at my request.

He knew that I wanted to be alone he just didn't want to let me be alone. He knew I didn't want him to see me cry. I never want anyone to see me cry. It gives them power. The power to make me cry more.

 The power to make me cry more