7

Koda looks shocked then goes back to being angry. "He's in your bedroom!" He yells at me "Yes Koda he was because he came to make sure I was all right!!" Koda laughs "Like he really gives a shit about you! I'll always be here for you Lexi but I don't support this." He says pointing at Ethan and I "I never asked you to. All I want is for us to still be friends." Koda walks up to me and wraps his arms around me embracing me in a big hug.

He lets go and walks out of my house. I sit on the floor with my head in my hands. "I guess this is a bad time to ask if you'll be my girlfriend?" I smile at him and nod my head. We lean our heads in and I swear a million butterflies were in my stomach as he kissed me.

THE NEXT DAY

At lunch, no one said anything as Ethan and I walked into the cafe hand in hand. When we got to the table Grayson got up and left but no one really noticed. Ethan and I were the only ones talking to each other cause my other friends were to busy staring at us. Ethan didn't seem to mind much but I could tell that Koda was a little uncomfortable.

Sage clears her throat "Well there's a party tomorrow night what do you guys say?" We all nod our head agreeing we would go. "Ally Sage you guys want to get ready at my place again?" They both nod their heads obviously excited. Sage glances at me then look towards the cafe doors. I get up and walk in the direction of the bathrooms.

Sage comes out a few minutes later. She looked really nervous and a little sick I quick rush up to her to hold her up she starts crying. I lead her into the bathroom then check to make sure no one else was there.

I hug her then pull away "I've needed to tell someone for so long I just wish Ally was here." I nod my head getting ready for some huge thing "I like Ranger." My jaw hits the ground. Sure they'd be super cute together I just never thought. "Does he like you?" She looks away from me there was a knock on the door. "Need to talk?" I hear Ranger ask

I turn to Sage. "This is your chance. I'll stay here." I whisper to her she hesitates but goes. I listen from behind the door as Sage tells Ranger she likes him and he says the same. After that, the door swings open and just misses my face. Sage and Ranger were holding hands as I walk out "Guess that just leaves Ally and Koda." I say they both laugh they would be the last people to date.

All three of us walk back to the table to find it empty. I look around for any of them but they weren't in the cafe. I turn to Ranger and Sage but they weren't there. I look around once more but they weren't there either. The bell rang so I just went to the class I'm sure they'll turn up. Right?

By the end of the day, I still hadn't seen them. It was Friday which meant that Koda and Ranger had basketball. I send a quick tell to Sage telling her I wouldn't be at the practice but they could all come over.

I jog to my car and drive home. As soon as I got there I walk inside my house was covered in balloons and streamers Ethan walks into the living room wearing a suit he gets down on one knee and asks "Will you go to prom with me?" my eyes start to water I rush into his arms screaming "yes! yes! of course!" he pulls back a little and kisses me passionately when we break apart I cry tears of joy Ethan smiles down at me holding me even tighter.

Koda and Ranger come running from upstairs and out the door Ally and Sage follows slowly. I walk over to them and give them big hugs "I'm guessing you guys helped?" they both exchange looks then glance over at Ethan. "Yeah, we did. Koda and Ranger helped of course but they had to get back to the school." Sage says with a huge smile "So you and Ranger?" I ask Sage shakes her head "No that was real Ethan planned everything. When you left he told Ally, Koda, and Ranger about the plan Ranger came to tell me my luck." I nod my head happily

Ethan comes from behind me and hugs me around the waist. Ally and Sage exchange one of those looks that said 'they are so cute' I blush a little.

Wow! I was going to prom with Ethan Dolan! Could life get any better?

------------

next chapter will be longer I promise