9

I rush into Ethan's room collapsing next to his bed. My tears streaming down my face as I cry over my amazing boyfriend. He was hooked up to several machines and he was so weak he couldn't breathe without a tube.

His arms and head were covered in bandages. Both of his eyes were rounded with purple and blue, his lips were cut, and the rest of his face was covered in scratches. I couldn't stand to look at me like I literally could not get up from off the ground.

Sage walks into the room and as soon as she sees me she helps me to my feet. One of the nurses had brought in a chair with wheels for me which Sage sat me in. I turn to Ethan then Sage "He looks terrible!" I scream at her my eyes still not letting up from my tears. She hugs me around my waist "He'll be okay" She whispers into my ear.

The same doctor that asked if we were with Ethan walks into the room. "Mr.Dolan has serious head trauma. These next few hours could be his last." I let out a long loud scream of agony he waves his hand at me calmly "If he does survive he may have lost some more of he could have a change of personality." The doctor leaves the room.

I grab Ethan's hand and glance down at our fingers intertwined. "Ethan please come back to me. We just got together I need you." I look up at his face but he hadn't moved. Sage sat in one of the chairs on the other side of the room.

---------

The last few days I've been in the hospital visiting Ethan. He still hadn't wakened up but that didn't stop me from hoping.

As soon as I walk into Ethan's room I'm shocked to see Grayson there. I knew I shouldn't have been since he was his brother but he had done this to Ethan. My faces grew red with anger as I march up to him.

"You did this you put him in this hospital bed!" I yell at Grayson letting all my anger out into one sentence. We turn to me his face red from the tears still running down his face. "I know it is." He sighs letting another tear fall from his eye.

I walk over to Ethan slowly. When I get to him I sit down in a chair and hold his hand. I look down at our hands hoping that I wasn't hurting him. I hear a gasp and turn my head to Grayson his eyes were wide with hope. I wipe my head to look at Ethan who was blinking at me. I feel hot tears fall from my cheeks as I smile at him.

"Ethan! Thank god I thought you were dead! You have no idea how worried I was about you!" I say letting my excitement melt out of me. Ethan looks away from me at Grayson "Why is she here?" Ethan asks looking down at our hands. He removes his hand from mine and groans at me.

"I thought you hated us." He said I felt a wave of sadness wash over me as I let his words sink in. "That's your girlfriend," Grayson says I turn to him sending him a grateful smile. Ethan moans in disgust "Nah man you must be mistaken." That was it the final blow.

I rush out of the room. I couldn't take it anymore it felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest and was smashed to tiny pieces. I run into my car and drive to my house my tears clouding my view but I didn't care.

A FEW DAYS LATER

I sat on my couch for the fifth day in a row watching the office again. Since Ethan, I hadn't moved from the couch after I got home. I ate, slept, and lived on the couch.

I hear a knock on the door but just ignore it. I didn't care who it was I didn't want to see them. Whomever it was opened my door and walked into my house.

Sage, Ally, Ranger, and Koda walk into my living room sitting down next to me on the couch. "Honey you need a shower," Sage says covering her nose I scowl at her then go back to watching the office. Ranger gets up and turns off my tv "Hey!" I yell at him "That won't help you get over Ethan." Koda says I turn to face him. "I don't want to," I say getting up and turning my tv back on.

All four of them get up and block my view of the tv. "Get out!" I yell at them getting up from the couch I walk over to the door and hold it open for them. "That way!" I say pointing for them to leave. They all frown at each other than look at me with sadness in their eyes.

They point to the door. I turn around and see that Ethan was standing in the doorway staring at me.

 I turn around and see that Ethan was standing in the doorway staring at me