1

The first day of high school or more commonly known as the first day of forever no wait that's university. Well, you get the point high school was obviously making me nervous maybe anxious I was sure. What I was sure about was that this year would be different. I would finally stand up for myself, I would be confident, in control, and I would get good grades. Maybe even make some new friends.

I pull into the school's parking lot and park my car. All four of my friends were waiting for me outside the front doors I rush over to them. "Yo Tanner hurry up slow ass!" Sage laughs as I pull her into a hug. "Nice seeing you to Saga." We had all given nicknames to each other over the years mine was Tanner after my last name. The rest of them got their nicknames from their first names.

I turn to Ranger next give him a quick hug and say "Ya look tired as always Wolf." Since we couldn't come up with a nickname we just call him wolf. He laughs and playfully pushes my shoulder towards Ally. I pull her into a tight hug "Finally tanned huh?" We both giggle her first name was Allison but even the teachers call her Ally.

I walk over to Dakoda who raps me into his arms. I and Koda had always been close he was like a brother to me. The bell rings as we pull apart and rush to class.

LUNCH

We found a table together. The table fits seven which meant we had two empty seats hoping someone would join our group.

To our luck, two guys sit at our table. Us three girls all sat together leaving Koda and Wolf sitting next to the newcomers. The two guys had always been super protective of us since we had been friends for so long. I sat next to Koda and Ally she was always in the middle of me and Saga cause she was the weakest. We have almost had a battle positioning or something.

Ranger looks them over and I could tell he was thinking about something really hard. Koda turns to them smiling "Hey guys! Welcome to our group I'm Koda and this is Lexi, Ally, Sage, and Ranger." He points to us all in turn. Now that I was looking closer at these two guys they looked similar they must be twins.

"Are you guys new here too?" Sage asks they nod their heads. "Yeah, we just moved here." The one with long hair said. "I'm Ethan and this is Grayson." The hotter of the two with the shaggy hair was Ethan. He looked really badass but Grayson, on the other hand, looked normal.

"What grade are you guys in?" Ranger asks breaking away from his thoughts Ethan grins and say "We're in grade ten." We all nod Koda explains how we're in grade nine but I wasn't paying attention to him.

Ethan was giving me one of the most frightening looks I've ever seen. If he didn't scare me before he did now. I poke Ally in the ribs she quickly gets up covering her mouth. She rushes into the hallway towards the bathroom. "I'll go make sure she's okay," I say nodding at Sage who gets up and follows me.

In the bathroom, all three of us make a circle in the corner. "What's up?" Ally asks looking concerned. "Ethan freaks me out I'm getting a bad vibe from him," I explain they both nod their heads in agreement. Sage gives me a sideways look "Did you notice Ranger?" she asks I nod my head "He looked deep in thought." I say thinking back

We walk back over to the table Koda looks over at Ally she waves her hand to tell him not to worry. Ranger shakes his head and looks up at Ethan and Grayson. "I've been trying to think where I know you guys from." He says loudly Ethan tries to quiet him but Ranger continues louder.

"You guys are the dolan twins from vine!" Everyone in the cafe burst into laughter and got up to see if it was true. Koda, Sage, Ally, and I all look at each other confusion obvious on our face. Ethan gets up and stands on the table. "Yeah, it's us! Don't be jealous cause we have more followers than any of you!" He says angrily

He looks down at my friend group one at a time then tells everyone. "Don't mess with us cause we'll come after you!" He looks at me one more time then gets down. Grayson elbows him in the rib hard. Ethan swats Grayson's hand and storms out of the cafe a crowd following him out.

I felt bad for Ethan but at the same time, I didn't need to be in his dumb drama. Grayson gets up and quickly follows after Ethan the rest of the crowd following after him.

My friend group looks at each other a moment longer and continues to eat our lunch in silence.