1

He walks over to me and gives me a hug "I remember!" He says a smile grows on my face as I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Slut!" Me and Ethan whip around to find Koda standing by my car. He walks over to us scowling "You think you can just fuck with anyone's emotions!" He yells at me I grab Ethan's hand to hold me back. I give him a look to tell him 'I'll handle this' he nods his head calmly.

"Koda" I begin "we've been friends for as long as I can remember. You and Ranger have been my protectors but I never tried to lead you on. I never wanted you to fall for me. I always wanted to be your friend and nothing more. I'm sorry that I hurt you cause I never want to hurt you nor did I mean to hurt you." He blinks at me looking thoughtful

"Do you mean it?" He asks cocking his head I nod my head "Every word." I let go of Ethan's hand to give Koda a hug. At first, he doesn't move then he hugs me back. I walk over to Ethan smiling "Are you coming back to school?" Koda asks nervously rubbing his neck I nod my head smiling.

"Yeah, I think I am," I say turning to Ethan he smiles at me and squeezes my hand. Grayson comes running up to us "Sorry I forgot my homework." He looks at Ethan and my hands then turns to Koda. Grayson claps his hand awkwardly "Well this is umm" Ethan and I laugh

"You have hockey practice!" I say to Ethan, Grayson, and Koda they all look at one another and rush to get their stuff I giggle and make my way to the arena to find Ally working on her homework. I walk over to her and sit down.

She turns and smiles at me "I didn't know you come back!" She says giving me a side hug "Well I had to win Ethan back somehow!" I say before explaining to her what had just happened. She giggles happily "I'm glad you and Ethan are back together!" I hear cheering from on the ice and see that the boys were practicing with one another.

Ranger was passing back and forth with Ethan while Koda and Grayson were joking around with one another. I laugh to myself. This was amazing my friends were all getting along for once. I just wish Sage could have been there well she will be soon enough once she finishes volleyball she can get back into our drama.