6

Ever since the party Ethan and Grayson have been acting super weird. They would always be opening doors for me, making sure I got to my classes on time, but weirdest of all was Ethan was being nice. Koda didn't think I could trust them but I was starting to.

Every day after school Ranger, Koda, Sage, Ally, and I would go to each other's activities. The ones that weren't in the sport or club would do some homework then we would all go back to my house and help each other finish our homework. On weekends we would either go to each other's games or just chill at one of our houses.

Koda and Ranger kept trying to tell me to stay away from the Dolans for some reason. I never listened to them anyways cause the Dolans had started sitting this us at lunch. I would sit in between Grayson and Ethan while Ranger and Koda sat next to one of the twins Ally and Sage would sit across from the twins. No one talked much but I would always try to get them to.

When I saw that everyone was at the table I put my tray down on the table to get all of his or her attention "This needs to be addressed," I said looking over my friends Koda glances at me I could tell he wanted to ask if it was about the twins I nod my head. He shakes his head angrily "Don't do this Tanner," He says I shake my head again "Dakoda if we don't do this now then when?" He knew I was serious cause I used his full name. He looks away from me trying to make it look like he didn't care.

Ranger shakes his head. I could tell he didn't approve either but I give him a glare telling him to keep his mouth closed. "Guys we love having you at the table but we're still a little tense." Ranger, Koda, Sage, and Ally all nod their heads "And we can tell you don't like us much either so why to sit with us?" The twins look at each other then back to me.

Grayson clears his throat "Well we realized that you guys were just trying to be nice to us on the first day we know you weren't trying to make fun of us." I nod my head smiling at him he flashes me a small smile but that fades when he looks at Koda. To my surprise Ranger gets up and signals for me to follow "we'll be back"

I follow him to the front of the school he walks outside and sits on a bench. I sit down next to him. We both sit in silence before he turns to me. "You know Koda has liked you since day one. Ever since you guys met yet you never seemed to notice." I sit shocked but then look away from him "I can't help it, Ranger..." He gets up and stands in front of me. "Help what liking someone else? Why don't you just tell him already!" I sat up to face him "I can't! Don't you understand that would mess up our friendship! Ranger if I told him he wouldn't want to be my friend!" I yell at him

He looks surprised "That's what you're worried about! Him not being your friend just because you don't have feelings for him! Open your eyes he loves you!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I storm off I grab all my things get in my car and leave the school. I drove to my house I walk into my house and start to cry. I hear a knock on my door. I walk over and open the door. There was Ethan Dolan in all his glory. At that moment I broke.

I left him in and he just let me cry on his shoulder while he rubs my back. To be honest, I don't think I've ever felt so safe in my life just being in his arms made me feel whole like a part of me was missing but I had just found it. When I stopped crying I sat up still leaning on his shoulder. He just kept his arm around my shoulder while I sat quietly until I couldn't take it anymore.

"How did you know I would be here?" I asked looking him in the eye he smiles a little. "Well, when you got up from the table I was too far behind you. I heard your conversation." He says frowning "I didn't mean to but after you left I could tell you were upset so I followed you here and waited until I thought you would want someone."

I blink in awe. This guy was so sweet and kind nothing like the guy I knew from a week ago. I smile at him we both start to lean in I close my eyes and there was a knock on my door. "Go upstairs first door on your left stay there till I get you!" He follows my orders as he runs up the stairs. I open the door when he gets to the top so whoever was there would think I had come down the stairs.

I open the door and find Koda. He doesn't move but just stands to stare at me. "Ranger told me that you know I like you." I nod my head then he continues "I came to find out if you felt the same about me?" I look away and think quickly I sigh "Koda I think if we had more time I would have liked you honestly but I like someone else." He takes a step back obviously confused.

"Ethan," I say plainly his face turns red. "What the fuck is wrong with you! A week ago we would have beat you up for saying something like that!" He yells at me "Yeah well he's changed, Koda!" I yell back he blinks at me "I don't believe that stupid act he's playing!" He yells I turn my back on him. "Well he's 'act' isn't your's to believe!" I shut the door on him and walk upstairs.

He opens the door and runs up the stairs after me. "I'll leave you to know!" He yells I stop dead in my tracks tears falling from my eyes. I turn to face him "Koda your like a big brother to me! We can't let Ethan get in the middle of this! I like him okay!" Koda scoffs "But does he like you?" I hear the door to my room open and Ethan comes walking out. "Yes I do"

 "Yes I do"