5

The schedule above for when their practices are games are on weekends!

---------------

Saturday

The party was starting in about an hour but Ally and Sage were already over helping me do my makeup. When all three of were done we go into my closet to find ourselves outfits.

Ally pulls out a cute red skirt and a plain white tee shirt with blue rims and pocket. Sage grabs some white shorts and an Adidas shirt. I put on ripped white jeans a white crop top with crisscross straps and a plaid shirt I put around my waist.

 I put on ripped white jeans a white crop top with crisscross straps and a plaid shirt I put around my waist

We all wear white shoes. Ally and I wear converse and Sage wears all stars.

I hear a knock at the door and text Ranger to just walk in. Ranger and Koda walk into my room with their jaws on the floor. "Wow, Koda you may want to watch Tanner tonight cause Gray will be all over her!" We all laugh but Koda who blushes "Yeah this party may get a little out of hair. We don't know what they'll do tonight." Koda says acting all tough.

I lightly punch his arm "We can take it!" I wink making him giggle.

We all hang out for a bit then we drive to the party. It sucked that we all had to squish in the car but we did it. we also made a deal whoever was most drunk by the end of the night got to ride front.

As we drive to the house one of my favorite songs came on so I turned the music up the song was God is a woman by Ariana Grande. Ally turns it off as we pull in I glare at her.

We get out of the car. The music was mega loud you could have heard it down the street if I didn't play my music very loud. Koda takes my hand as we enter I look around and see both twins. I glance at Koda who was already looking at me. He nods his head before I could ask if we knew that they would already be here.

Koda walks me into the kitchen with Ranger, Sage, and Ally close behind. Koda and Ranger exchange a quick look I glance at the girls who shrug. Ranger sighs "We need a game plan." We all nod "Stick together. If any of us leave or walk away somewhere make sure they come back. Ally you're in charge tonight okay? We'll be drinking our asses out!" We all nod excitedly Ally smiles at each of us.

Ranger and Koda leave and come back with arm fulls of palm bays. I grab a few and start to down it. My body felt almost fuzzy my head was very heavy I walk over to Koda for support. "Woah!" He says keeping me on my feet. "Someone's a lightweight!" Ranger yells

Sage runs into the other room then comes back. "Big fight in here!" She yells then runs back. I let go of Koda and run after here Ranger, Koda, and Ally follow I push my way to the front Koda right behind me. He holds onto my waist to keep me on my feet.

In the middle of the circle was Grayson, Ethan, and two other very strong looking guys. "The fuck did you say to me!" One of the guys said, "I said to back off!" Ethan says pushing the guy's shoulder. The other guys step forward "Watch yourself Dolan before we wreck you!" he says pushing Ethan really hard. "Keep your hands off my brother!" Grayson says rush at the guy.

The two guys start throwing a punch at each other as Ethan jumps onto of the other one. Koda lets go of me and rushing in the middle or Ethan and the other guy. Ranger comes in and pushes Grayson off the other guy. Sage and Ally come to stand on either side of me "Koda! Ranger! Stay out of this!" I yell at them

"Ethan Grayson you guys should leave." Ranger says Ethan pushes him one of the guys pushes Ethan "I agree!" He says Grayson rushes one of the guys again but this time Koda and Ranger join the fight. No one tried to stop the fight as Ethan and Grayson get bet up.

Ranger and the other guy were just pounding on Ethan. I rush over to Ethan trying to break them off. "Ranger come on cool it!" I yell pulling on his shoulder he lets go and rips the other guy off Ethan.

Ethan looks up at me fear in his eyes. I kneel down in front of him extending my hand for him to take. He grabs it and I help him up I lead him outside into the fresh air. "Thanks," he said "It was really nice of you to do that. After all, I've been a dick to you." He says looking away

I grab his face making him look at me. "I know that first time we met must have been hard but maybe this could fix things?" I ask hope flashes across his face then his face goes blank as he looks behind me. I turn around to see Koda looking very angry. "Hey don't worry about him," I say holding his hand. He looks up at me then to Koda and finally at our hands he smiles.

Grayson comes running from the house. "We've got to go!" He yells running over to their car people start flowing out of the house yelling and pushing. I look around for my friends until a pair of arms picks me up. "Hey!" I yell but then realized it's only Ranger.

We get to the car he puts me in shotgun then buckles my seat. Sage, Range, and Koda get into the back and Ally hits the gas. We take the long way back to my house. "Why did we leave?" I ask Koda groans "Someone called the police." He says looking down at his phone. I moan "My head is like wow!" Everyone in the car laughs

 I moan "My head is like wow!" Everyone in the car laughs