Volume 1 - Part 1: The Enigma

Start from the beginning

After this, you tried to stand up, but swiftly stopped, feeling immense pain in your left elbow.

Mom: "Watch out, your elbow might be fractured, you should see a doctor about that." You replied with a simple 'okay' and tried to stand up, slowly. You picked up the Sword and immediately felt a connection to it.

You went and picked up your Sickles and your Kamui. After an Explanation from your mother of "How to store your Weapons: For Dummy's" you stored them with her Semblance.

You went on a Road, hoping to eventually find a Village and maybe a Doctor. As you went on, you eventually found one, but instantly remembered something: You don't have a single lien on you. Crap. You went on ahead, into the town...

*End of Flashback*

Thinking back, you started smiling. Remembering how it felt to steal food, clothes and Water. You would lie if you said it didn't give you a rush. You loved the feeling of sneaking around the Villages, stealing without being noticed. At the same time however, you felt bad. These people did nothing wrong, and yet you stole from them. You protected the Villages from rampaging Grimms and Bandits only to compensate that feeling. Eventually, you became known as "The Enigma" since no one ever saw your Face, and you would leave as quickly as you appeared. Some of the Mayors of said villages however, gave you lien, compensating you for your work. You humbly accepted some, telling yourself it's okay, since you protected the rest of the Village as well. Your Mother told you the Same thing too. From time to time, Summer and Hugo would talk to you too, even helping you in Combat, warning you of potential threats that you didn't see. Of course, this drawed attention to some people, one of them being the Director of Beacon Academy. One day...

You: "Hraaagh" You pulled back to kill of the last grimm raiding the Village. You slashed it with your W/N and watch it disintegrating.

Mayor: "Thank you, Enigma. Without you, we would've been slaughtered" You turned to see a Bald man approaching you. He had a grey Beard and looked slightly chubby. "You were Amazing!"

???: "Indeed it was!" You turned to see a Tall, white haired man with a white Beard, looking like he hasn't shaved since a few days. He wore a Suit with a black Vest and brown suit pants plus some Black Slippers. He also wore a Brown trench-coat. You thought he looked Amaze-balls! And kind of Professional.

???: "My Name is Chrome, i came here on request of Professor Ozpin. I am a teacher at Beacon Academy and he would like to have a talk with "The Enigma"" He looked at you intensely, checking you for any sort of Reaction. Suddenly you heard yelling.

Summer: "YES! This is it Y/N, YOUR chance to go to Beacon!" She was a bit too excited for this in your opinion.

Mom: "She's right, you know? I mean, THE Ozpin requesting YOU specifically is a big thing." You knew she was right, but were waiting for Hugo's output

Hugo: "Y/N... this is what we trained for" You already made up your mind

Y/N: "Sure, but let's go somewhere privat" After this, he silently motioned you to follow him. You, the Naïve being you are, followed him without questions... Kinky. After about a minute you arrived at a Secluded part where he stopped and looked downt at you.

Chrome: "So, Mr. L/N, I said about everything there is to it. Yes or No?" You were Surprised at this, but still nodded. He smiled at this and started to explain the process of what will happen. You then had to wait for a few Hours, since he had to order a Bullhead. Once you got on, the Excitement hit you full force, putting a smile on your little Face while looking out the Window.

Timeskip - 2 Hours

The Bullhead finally landed. You got off, as Chrome told you the way to the Interrogation Room. Just as the Bullheads door closed, you could here him mutter: "May you finally..." You wondered what he was about to say, but made your way towards the room.

When you arrived, you could here a woman chewing someone out. You knocked and waited for someone to open. When the door opened, it revealed a Woman with Blonde hair, a riding crop and a very formal outfit. Behind her you could see someone neither you NOR Summer expected. Ruby Rose

Summer: "What did she do now...?"

???: "You must be The Enigma. Please, take a seat next to Miss Rose." You did as you were told, taking a seat next to the, now Spakly eyed, Ruby.

Ruby: "OhmyOumyou'retheEnigmaYou'resocoolcanigetyouautograph?"

Y/N: "Calm down, little Red" She did as she was told, but she eyed you suspiciously. "Something wrong?"

Ruby: "...Do I know you?" You slightly panicked, not wanting to tell her the truth. Luckily the Woman spoke up

???: "Quiet, please. There is someone who would like to meet you both" The door opened, revealing a Silver-Haired man with green eyes in a Green suit and Dark Sunglasses that covered only the Quarter of his eyes. He held Cookies in one Hand and a Mug in the Other one... You could smell Hot Chocolate in there

Silver-haired man: "Ruby Rose and "The Enigma" you both have... Silver eyes.