Part 7

Kevin said in anger: I am not mistaken. Tell me why are you crying?

Abhijeet shouted in anger: I said na Kevin that I'm not crying and who are you to ask me this. Kyun haq nibhaa rahe ho?

Kevin said in anger: Haan, you are right. I don't have any right on you. You even snatched the right from the people who are your closed ones so why me? Yes, why would you let me have a right on you?

Abhijeet said in a bit low tone: Who are you talking about?

Kevin innitiated in low voice: Your parents and Daya bhai.

Abhijeet stayed quiet on the statement of Kevin.

Kevin shouted in loud voice: What happened? Do you have any answer? Please do tell me why are you doing this much injustice to your parents and Daya? What wrong deeds they did? Why are you giving them this punishment? 

Abhijeet stayed quiet again. This time Kevin holded Abhijeet's collers of the shirt and shouted in anger: Do you have answer Abhijeet? Kya qasoor hai un ka? Kis baat ki saza de rahe ho Daya bhai ko?

Abhijeet inintiated in low voice while fresh drops of tears were falling from his eyes: qasoor un ka nahi, mera hai.

Kevin innitiated in shock: kya, kya matlab?

Soon, Rain started and in few seconds, Kevin and Abhijeet got wet.

Abhijeet said in hurry: Kevin, this is not a right time to talk. We will meet tomorrow in coffee shop. Only me and you. And yeah, whatever we get to talk, it will only stay between us, please for god sake don't reveal it to anyone. Especially Daya bhaiya.

As soon as Abhijeet completed his sentence, Abhijeet ran from there leaving confused Kevin behind.

Kevin started thinking: What just happened here? Abhijeet is going through something very difficult for sure. I won't tell it to anyone.

Praduman was sitting in the living room reading newspaper. Daya was eating some snacks and Sumeeta was working in kitchen. What about Abhijeet? Listening music in his room but having some big secret hidden. Suddenly, the door bell rang, Sumeeta went to open the door.

Sumeeta said happily: are Salunkhe bhai Ap?

Listening Salunkhe's name, Praduman ran towards Salunkhe and hugged him tightly: Oh my buddy Salunkhe, What are you doing here in India? Oh my god yaar. My eyes were thirsting to see you Salunkhe.

Salunkhe said in naughty tone: Haan Praduman, It's me. Not a ghost.

Praduman said while laughing: haha, Salunkhe tu bhi na. Your joking habit hasn't gone yet right?

Both laughed together. Daya saw Salunkhe and came near him: hello Salunkhe Uncle. Namaste

Salunkhe greeted Daya back: Namaste Daya beta.

Praduman said in naughty and confused tone: are Salunkhe, how do you know that his name is Daya? It's been years since you saw Daya back in years. Have you started magic Salunkhe.

Salunkhe said in irritated tone: Kya yaar. That magic is not my play of hands. I and Daya had the same flight and mistakenly your name got discussed.

Praduman said in surprised tone: What? You and Daya had the same flights? Daya why did you not tell me about Salunkhe?

Daya said in sad tone: I had kept it remembered but once I came here, I just lost the chance to talk about.

Praduman understood Daya's sentence very well as he could understood Daya's pain.

Salunkhe turned towards Daya in happy tone: aur haan Daya, You would be very happy for sure? Finally, you are meeting your brother after so many years.

Daya felt pain in his heart listening Salunkhe's sentence. He quickly went from there without giving any answer.

Salunkhe turned towards Praduman in confusion: What happened to him Praduman?

Praduman told him everything. After listening to Praduman, Salunkhe got worried for both brothers, Abhijeet and Daya. After staying quiet for sometime, then he innitiated: Praduman, I have come back to India forever. I am selected as forensic expert in Cid.

Praduman smiled a bit and said: oh, That's very good.

Next Day in coffee shop

Kevin was sitting on the table in coffee shop waiting for Abhijeet. After few minutes, Kevin spotted Abhijeet in black t shirt and blue jeans with black sunglasses over his eyes. Abhijeet came near Kevin and sat on the chair infront of Kevin. Abhijeet ordered for two black coffees.

Kevin said to Abhijeet in direct way: We would drink coffee afterwards. First, please talk about what you told me yesterday.

Abhijeet said in lost tone: There is no benefit of drinking coffee afterwards because the truth is very bitter. It won't get possible to drink after.

Kevin nodded his head in okay. After some minutes, Waitor came with two black coffees and both started to enjoy their coffee in restless. One was thinking, how to tell truth? One was thinking, how to listen truth. The story revolving around truth.

To be continued