Part 2

Abhijeet's mom Sumeeta and Abhijeet's dad Praduman were waiting for daya's arrival. They were holding the plates of flower petals which were giving refreshing scent to the environnent. Praduman and Sumeeta were waiting outside in the garden sitting on the chairs for Daya and Abhijeet was inside listening to the music as usual. Praduman had sent his brother Akshay to take Daya from airport and drop him here. Suddenly after 15 minutes, Praduman and Sumeeta heard the voice of beep of car. They ran towards gate to recieve Daya. They opened the gate in seconds. Akshay took car inside and after that Akshay made the engine of the car off and both Daya and Akshay came outside the car. Sumeeta literally ran to Daya and hugged him tightly. Daya hugged her back. Both shedded some tears for some seconds. After that, they broke the hug. Sumeeta took a haar of flowers from the nearby table and made Daya wear.

Sumeeta said in mixed emotions of happy and teary tone: my eyes were willing to see you Daya. 5 years Daya. 

Daya said in teary and happy tone: please don't cry mom otherwise, I will also cry and you will not absolutely like it and anyways, now I'm here so why are you crying?  

Sumeeta hugged Daya again.

Suddenly Praduman speaked in teasing tone: are you gonna hug only your mother or are you gonna also hug me? 

Daya said while moving towards Praduman: Dad ap bhi na. Your teasing style doesnt changed dad. 

Praduman said in frank tone: beta ji,  some habits never change.

Daya said in teasing tone: oh really?

Praduman replied to Daya: yes beta ji

While during this conversation, Daya's eyes were trying to find someone. Someone that he missed so much during these five years. The someone that his eyes were willing to see. The someone who is everything to him. The someone with whom he spent his whole childhood.

Praduman asked Daya while guessing he is trying to find someone: Daya, what are you looking here and there? Are you trying to find someone? 

Daya answered with impatience: yes, i can't see Abhijeet. Where is he?

Sumeeta said in a sad tone: vo..

But Daya cut Sumeeta and said: i will find him by myself.

Daya directly went inside the house. He opened the main door and entered inside. He could sense the scent of his own house from which he was far away for five years. He stepped inside and moved, moved and moved. He directly went to Abhijeet's room. He saw Abhijeet who was sitting on the computer chair while listening to the music on headphones. Daya could only saw Abhijeet's back and Daya was not visible to Abhijeet who was totally engrossed in listening to music. Daya felt a unknown happiness in his whole body while feeling himself so near to Abhijeet. Daya slowly slowly came near Abhijeet while trying to feel that, is it Dream or Reality? He was almost near to Abhijeet now. Suddenly, Daya's mind got a idea and his face got lightened. Daya put his both hands on Abhijeet's eyes from the back. Abhijeet got a little jerk by this kind of cheap action. He turned towards his back. He thought that it is his mom but got shocked seeing Daya instead of Sumeeta.

Abhijeet said without seeing Daya in irritation: mom, what's that nonsense......

Abhijeet got shocked to see Daya instead of Sumeeta.

Abhijeet said in shocked voice: Daya, you?

Daya got shocked because Abhijeet never called him "Daya" . He always say  "Daya brother" to him. This was such a big change in Abhijeet that Daya noticed in just few seconds but Daya ignored the thought and replied to Abhijeet in happy tone: yes Abhijeet, it's me, your Daya. 

A film of so many thoughts and memories started to play in Abhijeet's mind. The sweet and sour memories with Daya. Their care and love towards each other. But then, one day, Daya left Abhijeet alone for five years. A long time. Isn't it?