Part 24

"Abhijeet..." a voice hit his ears but he was not curious to hear what the voice said. he was in some other world. the world of his thoughts. yes, the world of his unlimited and non stop thoughts. he didnt dare to respond to the voice. he heard the voice two or three times more but avoided the voice and stayed in his world of unlimited and non stop thoughts but at last he was forced to appear back in the real world by the shake of his father Praduman. he glanced at Praduman with blank eyes. yes, the shine was gone. Praduman got shivered while scanning his blank eyes and how much blankness and darkness was in his eyes deep down. Praduman glanced at his eyes. there was no tear in his eye anymore as if he was clueless about his surroundings.

"Abhijeet beta sambhalo apne ap ko" Praduman said this while trying to ignore Abhijeet's continuous stare. he was not able to talk while getting lost in Abhijeet's eyes where unlimited pain and hurt was hidden very deep down. Abhijeet again didnt responded as he had no answer or a statement to say. he was speechless. he was not in a condition of communicating.

"Abhijeet, kab tak aise yahan ICU ke baahar bethe raho ge woh bhi aise chupi laga kar. tum yakeen to kar ke dekho Abhijeet us par. wo wapas zaroor aye ga. wo tumhara yakeen nahi tor sakta Abhijeet. tum bas aik baar us par yakeen to kar ke dekho, wo zaroor wapas aye ga" Praduman said this all while his eyes were facing the roof of the corridor as he didnt had courage to look in those blank deep eyes which were filled with guilt, pain and hurt.

"ap ko kis ne kaha Dad ke mujhe bhaiya pe yakeen nahi hai. mujhe poora yakeen hai apne Daya bhaiya pe, agar yakeen nahi hai to woh hai apne ap par. meri kismat pe aur meri taqdeer pe" Abhijeet said while river of tears was falling from his eyes. he looked at Praduman with his eyes which were completely blank.

"Abhijeet, aisa mat kaho. mujhe dukh pahunchta hai, bohat dukh pahunchta hai. please, tum aisa mat karo Abhijeet. aik to pehle hi maut and zindagi ki jang lad raha hai aur ab ye tum..tum to aisi bebasi ki baatein mat karo, mujhe...mujh se ye sab kuch dekha nahi ja raha...please tum sambhalo apne ap ko...bohattt..bohat dukh pahunchta hai mujhe.." Praduman said while tears were constantly falling from his eyes and he immediately hugged Abhijeet tightly. Abhijeet also hugged Praduman back and started crying in loud voice. Praduman patted Abhijeet's back while stream of tears was flowing from his eyes. After few minutes, both dad and son broke the hug and cleared their eyes which were full of tears.

"ab ye rona band karo. Daya theek ho jaaye ga" Praduman said while wiping the remains of Abhijeet's tears

"ap sach keh rahe hain na?" Abhijeet asked in most innocent tone ever. Praduman glanced into Abhijeet's eyes and saw pure innocence filled

"bilkul sach" Praduman gave teary fatherly smile to Abhijeet and kissed on his cheek.

Abhijeet just tried to give a smile back in return. Suddenly, Praduman jerked his head and ordered Abhijeet " Abhijeet, tumhe goli lagi hai aur tum yahan bethe ho. Chalo, ao tum mere saath, doctor Sameer ( Family doctor of Praduman family) ko dikhaata hun"

"no dad, i'm okay. goli bas chuu kar hi chali gayi thi. i'm absolutely okay aur chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye mera dard kam hai bhaiya ke dard ke saamne. bhaiya ne bohat dard saha hai, lekin jaante hain afsos sirf is baat ka nahi ke mere bhaiya ne dard saha balke afsos is baat ka bhi hai ke agar mere bhaiya ne dard saha hai to us ki wajah bhi to sirf aur sirf mein hi to hun" Abhijeet said in lost painful tone. he was feeling guilty. he was feeling so alone. there was a feeling in his heart that nothing will remain okay. his heart was completely broken and shattered feeling guilty for what he was not even in control of. he was forced, it was not his fault but who can put this thing in Abhijeet's mind.

"Abhijeet, apne ap ko kosna band karo, stop cursing yourself Abhijeet. jo kuch bhi hua us mein ratti barabar bhi tumhaara koi qasoor nahi tha. jitni jaldi ye baat maan lo ge, utni jaldi hi tumhari bechaini door hogi aur sukoon ke kuch pal naseeb hon ge aur dekhna sab theek ho jaaye ga. you just need to change your thinking Abhijeet. ap jis baare mein jitna zyaada sochte ho wohi baat ap ko sahi lagti hai, wohi baat pe believe karne lagte ho ap. tumhaare saath bhi shayad yahi ho raha hai, qasoor tumhaara nahi tumhaari soch ka hai. you need to change your thinking. remove the negativity from your mind and only think like a positive person. everything will be fine" Praduman taught a lesson to Abhijeet which Abhijeet was listening to really carefully and was thinking is cursing himself okay? he was confused. he wanted to curse himself for the pain that he gave to his big bro Daya but then his dad's voice and words started playing in his mind but before he could take any decision or say anything, Praduman took hold of Abhijeet and took him to Dr Sameer's cabin. they both entered into Dr Sameer's cabin. he welcomed them in with a pleasant smile. both took a seat infront of Dr Sameer. Praduman told Dr Sameer about Abhijeet and Dr Sameer checked Abhijeet. After he was done with his check up, he said: Praduman ji, ap ka ye beta itna laparwah kab se ho gaya. zakham buri tarah se kharaab ho jaata agar abhi ap is ko mere paas nahi laate. maine injection laga diya hai aur bandage bhi kar diya hai Abhijeet ki aur ye mein kuch medicines likh ke de raha hun ye Abhijeet ko 2 din tak dete rahiye ga aur haan 2 din to total bed rest banta hai" Dr Sameer said in informal tone

Praduman nodded and took the paper where medicines names were written and then noticed Abhijeet who was lost in his own world. he jerked his head and took hold of Abhijeet's hand which made him return to the real world, the world where people dream but only few get their dream as reality. is Abhijeet that lucky person who would dream of Daya's wellness and would see his dream as reality?