Part 3

A film of so many thoughts and memories started to play in Abhijeet's mind. The sweet and sour memories with Daya. Their care and love towards each other. But then, one day, Daya left Abhijeet alone for five years. A long time. Isnt it?

Abhijeet said with a fake smile: good to see you. Anyways, so now you are here Daya so keep one thing in your mind that i dont like these cheap things. Please, dont keep your hands on my eyes again. I hate it. And ya, never touch my headphones as i really like to listen to music. So please, never disturb me when i'm listening to music. I hope, you understod what i said.

Abhijeet went from there while Daya stayed in shock for some seconds

Daya murmured to himself in confused tone: what has happened to Abhijeet? Is it the same Abhijeet which I left before 5 years. Why is he so angry? 

Daya's face suddenly got lightened: oh. So he is angry from me. Now, i need to make everything alright. 

Abhijeet was sitting in his room while listening to music as usual. Before five years, Abhijeet used to hate listening music but now he loved to listen music. Daya knocked on Abhijeet's room door but got no response. He started to thought something while smiling.

Flashback before 5 years

Abhijeet was 13 years old and Daya was 17 years old.

It was Abhijeet's exam and he was studing in his room. Abhijeet was so passionate about his studies. He was always active in the class discussions and other things such as sports. So as i was saying that Abhijeet was studing in his room for his exam. Daya came with a glass of hot choco milk. He thought to knock the door as he didnt wanted to disturb Abhijeet when he was studing for his most important exam. After 2 or 3 seconds, the door got opened and there Abhijeet appeared.

Abhijeet asked in complainting tone: Whats that Daya bhaiya? Why you knocked the door. You can come in my room. You dont need any permission for entering into my room. Ap bhi na Daya bhaiya. Should i tell you thousand times that come in without knocking door? 

Daya said in soft tone:yes, it is but i thought that it's your important exam so i shoudnt be disturbing you. 

Abhijeet said in soft, sweet and complaining tone: Why i'm gonna be disturb by your arrival? Bhaiya, the people you love can have full permission that they can come in to my room without knocking. And, you know what. I dont love someone more than you. Sometimes, i thought that i love you more than mom and Dad even. You know what, when people will ask that who do you love more? Mom or Dad? Then you know what i will say?

Daya asked Abhijeet with smile: what you will say?

Abhijeet said while laughing: i will say. Not my mom, not my dad, i love my Daya bhaiya the most.

Daya said while laughing loudly: haha, so funny Abhijeet. You are so naughty Abhijeet. 

Abhijeet said while laughing: haha, yes it is. 

Abhijeet asked Daya with curious look while pointing towards glass which was covered with plate: what this Daya bhaiya?

Daya said with a big smile:This is choco milk for my chotu ( Abhjeet's Nick name) i knew that after studing so much, you will need something refreshing.  

Abhijeet immediately hugged Daya. Daya also hugged him back

Abhijeet said in happy tone: thank you so much Daya bhaiya.

Daya asked in confused tone: why?

Abhijeet said while tears of happiness fell from his eyes:you love me so much, thats why. You made my special choco milk. I love you Daya bhaiya.  

Daya said in sweet and soft tone: i love you too meri jaan. And anyways this is my duty that i should take care of my younger brother and make him his choco milk because he dont like cold drinks.  

Abhijeet said while making bad faces: yuk Daya bhaiya,you please, dont talk about cold drinks. You know na that i really dont like cold drinks. I hate cold drinks, yuk.  

Daya said in fake sad tone:my chotu is angry with me?  

Abhijeet said in a happy tone: chotu. You know na that i love when you call me chotu. I love the name chotu. And when you call me chotu i cant stay angry more time with you.  

Daya said in a happy tone: kya baat hai mere chotu ki? Chalo,Now, complete this choco milk quickly and become strong man.  

Abhijeet took the glass while saying: why not. Why not. Sure.

Abhijeet took the glass of choco milk and finished it in just few seconds

Abhijeet said in modern style: thank you bro for giving me opportunity to become a strong man.

Flashback End

Daya specially made the choco milk for Abhijeet and knocked on his room door but got no response so simply opened the door of Abhijeet's room. He saw Abhijeet was sitting on the computer chair while listening to music. Daya remembered the sentence of Abhijeet that " dont disturb me when I'm listening to music" but Daya ignored the sentence as he knew that Abhijeet is just a bit upset with Daya. Nothing else then this but who knew that Abhijeet was completely changed now.

Daya called Abhijeet in loud voice: Abhijeet

Abhijeet heard Daya's voice and turned towards Daya with angry stare: Daya, i have told you that please dont disturb ne while I'm listening to music. 

Daya thought in his mind:i know, you are still angry with me. 

Daya said in soft and sweet tone: sorry chotu but i am here with your favourite choco milk.  

Abhijeet said in angry tone: what you just said? Chotu? I hate this name. Please for god sake. After today, never call me by this name. 

Daya got shocked.

To be continued

I hope you liked it. 

Please give me your respected votes and comments