Part 5

Daya was so worried because of Abhijeet's rude and wierd behaviour. He also talked to his mom and in reply she said that Abhijeet is changed because you left him and from few years, he is like this. He was sitting in the living room lost in Abhijeet's thoughts. Suddenly, he felt someone presence. He opened his eyes and saw Abhijeet who was patting Daya's shoulder. Daya got confused to see Abhijeet with guilt on his face.

Daya said while controlling his emotions: Abhijeet?

Abhijeet said with guilt in his voice: I'm sorry Daya. I was a bit rude maybe.  

Abhijeet turned to move but Daya held his arm tightly and said: Abhijeet?

By listening Daya's guilty voice, Abhijeet turned towards Daya with confused stare on Daya and said: Do you want to say something? 

Daya nodded his head in yes. Abhijeet signalled him to speak.

Daya said with guilt in his voice: you forgived me na Abhijeet?  

Instead of giving answer to Daya, Abhijeet stepped to move but was not able to go after listening Daya's guilty voice.

Daya said with guilt in his voice: Abhijeet, please forgive me. If i knew that behind me this much will happen, i would never never go leaving you behind. Chotu, please forgive your sweet and fat Daya. Please forgive me Abhi. 

This time, Daya was also holding his ears. Daya's eyes were fully dipped with unlimited water of tears. Abhijeet slowly slowly came near towards Daya and took his hands from his ears and placed them down.

Abhijeet said this time with very rough and tough tone which was enough to break Daya fully: i am not a kid like you are holding your ears and this is not a game of kids. What do you think that you will ask for forgiveness two or three times, you will hold your ears and everything will be set? Everything will be normal? Wah bhaie wah. No one is more intelligent than you. What you suffered Daya till now? Every mistake ends up with a punishment Daya and you also did a mistake, maybe not mistake, but a very big mistake and you will surely suffer the punishment. And your punishment is that i will be not with you even being with you. Feeling me even near, you will not feel me near. Even, this punishment is less for you Daya but till now, it's too much. 

Daya spoke in teary tone: yes, you are right Abhijeet. I should be given punishment, even there should be a bigger punishment for me.  But why you are dragging yourself into it. I know that you are also having a lot of pain hidden in your heart just like me by doing this. You know na that I can't see you in pain. 

Abhijeet said with big smile on his face: what punishment would be more bigger than this for you that you will see me in pain and will suffer and why shouldn't i drag myself in it?

Abhijeet murmured something which Daya was not able to understand: All of these things are happening just because of me maybe at some point. Why shouldn't i drag myself into it? 

Daya who listened Abhijeet mumbling something said: you said something Abhijeet? 

Abhijeet said in normal tone: no, nothing.

Abhijeet went from there leaving Daya who was broke completely but still had some courage to get his Abhijeet back.

In Afternoon, Daya and his parents were sitting on the dining table and maid was serving them food for lunch and as usual Abhijeet was taking his lunch in his room separated from others while listening music. Daya took little biryani in his plate as he was not in a mood to eat anything right now as he was so depressed by Abhijeet's conversation with him.

Daya said while eating in normal tone: dad, i need to talk to you about something

Praduman said while eating his lunch: han, say Daya what you want to say 

Daya said in serious tone: I want to do a job in a any college dad.  I feel myself lazy and free on home. I have done so much study so it's good to do a job 

Praduman said while focusing on reading a newspaper: han, you are right Daya. There is space for teacher in Abhijeet's college. You can give interview there and I believe that you deserve that job and you will get that job for sure. 

Daya said while getting happy: thank you dad for having so much trust on me. I will give the interview tomorrow. 

Praduman said in proud tone: aakhir why shouldn't i trust you, you spend 5 years in Canada alone proving that you are a brave boy. I know that you can control everything. I am proud of you my boy.

Daya said with hope and sadness in his tone: are you saying truth na that i can control everything? Can i control Abhijeet? Can i make Abhijeet like what he was 5 years ago? 

Praduman said while having few drops of tears in his eyes:why not beta, you are the only one that can make Abhijeet realize that till now Abhijeet not us but also did oppression on himself too. I believe Daya that you can take Abhijeet to the right path. My prayers are with you and Abhijeet forever. If god will want than everything will be alright soon. We only need to become patient, god will surely give us our happiness back