Study break

Wanda is by far the smartest of Erik's children so, of course, she has all honors classes, which means she has to study a lot. The week before a test she'll lock herself in her room with her notes and books. She refuses to come out for anything, Erik put a mini fridge in her room so she wouldn't starve. Her brothers are always trying to get her to take a break but of course, she stubbornly refuses.

     "Come on you've been stuck in that room for four days" Pietro started knocking on the door.

      "Go away I'm trying to study" Wanda shouted as she grabbed another book. Pietro started knocking on the door at super speed for about an hour before he got tired and gave up. Peter's eyes shone as he got an idea.

      "You know, I saw this thing where this guy moved his molecules fast he could phase through walls" Pietro rolled his eyes.

     "Was this in one of your comic books?" Peter nodded walking back from the door. "You realize this is never going to work" but Peter was already darting for the wall in less than the blink of an eye he crashed into the wall leaving a good-sized hole.

     "PETER!!!!!!" Wanda's eyes turned red as her hands balled up into fists. 'That's not a good sign' Peter thought as he was surrounded by red energy.

     "Wanda please just calm down I can explain" A blue streak darted past and in two seconds Pietro had placed the restraint bracelets on Wanda.

    "Okay here's the deal sis, you are getting out of this room, you are going to relax and you are going to have fun," Pietro said grabbing her books and throwing them into a bag "And you can't have these back until you have spent four hours away from the house" Pietro threw the bag to Peter since he was the expert at hiding things. He hides Erik's helmet at least once a day.

     "I'll go to the library" Pietro shook his head "Movies?" Pietro nodded. Wanda sighed as she grabbed her coat. "Fine let's just get this over" Both speedsters cheered as they ran to the car.

    "What movie do you want to see," Pietro asked as he pulled out of the driveway. Wanda carefully thought over this before she replied.

    "Now You See Me" Peter was happy he had wanted to see 'Now You See Me' ever since it came out, Pietro was just glad it wasn't another love story.

    "Okay we can go out for ice cream afterward," Pietro said leading them out to the car.

     "Sweet" Peter exclaimed getting into the car. The young speedster was unable to hide his excited he was as Pietro pulled out of the driveway. This was his first time going anywhere with his older siblings.

Time skip
     "That movie was amazing!" Peter shouted as they walked out of the theater. Wanda giggled at his childish behavior.

     "Now is a pretty good time to go get ice cream," Pietro said dumping an empty mega-size popcorn bag in the trash. Peter nodded with enthusiasm.

     "How can both of you still eat, you had a pack of gummies, two hot dogs, five candy bars, two large sodas, and a mega popcorn each" Wanda stared at them in both shock and slight disgust.

     "Super speed equals super metabolism" Peter pointed out as he darted for the car. By the time they got to the ice cream shop Wanda was ready for ice cream, she didn't get anything other than a drink at the theater to save room.

    "Ok one Twinkie and cream icecream with strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup" Pietro announced as he handed Peter his ice cream "One raspberry cheesecake with chocolate chips and chocolate," he said handing Wanda her ice cream "And one coffee ice cream with chocolate and strawberries," Pietro said before taking a bite of his.

     "Okay, I've got to admit this was a great idea" Wanda smiled as she took a bite of her ice cream.

    "Hey, Peter did I ever tell you about the first time me and Wanda got Dad to eat ice cream?" Peter shook his head "When he first took a bite he loved it and started eating it way too fast, he got a brain freeze and thought he had been poisoned" Wanda nodded giggling.

     "One time I was eating smarties and he thought I had taken drugs so he took me to the emergency room" They each took turns telling stories until about ten then they all went home curled up on the couch and played Go Fish until they fell asleep. Two days later Wanda got a hundred on the test and decided she would start taking more study breaks.