Team struggles

Erik just wanted one mission to go as planned. But could they do that? Of course not! They managed to get halfway through the building before they started fighting each other. He wasn't even sure what they were fighting over.

     "Yeah just try that again!" Alex shouted.

     "And you'll what?" the other guy challenged.

     "Hey guys break it up," Kaylin stepped in trying to stop them.

     "Oh great the vigilante is going to tell us what to do now" someone groaned.

     "And what exactly does that mean?" She snapped jumping into the fight.

     "Fight!Fight!Fight!" Peter cheered. Erik rolled his eyes at the young mutant's antics.

     "And you if it wasn't for you we would have been done already" another guy yelled at Pietro.

     "Hey, you can't talk to my brother that way!" Wanda jumped in.

     "Wanda I can fight my own fights!" Pietro yelled punching one of his teammates in the stomach.

     "Will you all stop it!" Erik was just about to lose it. Everyone was too distracted to notice the gas creeping into the room until it was too late. Everyone passed out on the cold ground.

Timeskip
     "Dad...Dad?" Peter started shaking Erik "DAD!" Erik's eyes shot up and he looked around.

     "What happened?" He said shifting around to get more comfortable.

     "We got knocked out and they shoved us in cells" Peter answered.

     "Is everyone alright?" Erik asked looking out his and Peter's cell.

     "Yeah, no thanks to havoc!" Someone shouted. Suddenly everyone started yelling at each other except Peter who was quietly enjoying the chaos.

     "WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Erik yelled only making the noise louder "When did I stop being scary?"

     "I sent out a message to Charles" Wanda called from a couple of cells down.

     "Great just what I need" Erik groaned leaning back against the wall.

     "Hey, Dad want to play go fish?" Peter said pulling out a deck of cards.

     "Why not" Erik gave up "But no cheating this time"

     "Fine," Peter said shuffling the deck "You suck anyway"

Timeskip
     After about the forty-fifth game Erik was sick of Go Fish.

     "Wanda I thought you messaged the X-men," Erik said looking outside his cell.

     "Okay, so it turns out I don't have a signal," She said causing everyone to groan.

     "No need to fear my friends" a man walked through the door "Me and my team are here to free you"

     "And who are you?" Erik asked crossing his arms.

     "I'm one of you," he said "My name is Shadow Sight," he smiled taking off his sunglasses to reveal his solid black eyes.

     "And how do you plan to get us out" Shadow Sight grabbed one of the cell bars. Erik's eyes widened when he saw the numbers on the guy's arm.

     "Looks like we have a lot in common" the guy smiled. His eyes started to glow and the bars turned dark black before disintegrating.

Timeskip
     Everyone was standing in front of the ship getting ready to go.

     "Hey, can I speak to you in private" Shadow Sight asked Erik.

     "Sure," Erik said walking over to him.

     "You really shouldn't put your trust in a human" he looked over to Kaylin.

     "What she would never betray the team She's one of the most loyal people I know," Erik said sort of surprised he was defending a human.

     "I hope you're right but just in case" he pulled out a small blue syringe "This turns humans into mutants like us"

     "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," Erik said putting it in his pocket.

Extended Ending
     "And this is our training room," Charles said leading the new recruits around. "The X-Men train here too"

     "You idiot" one of the guys yelled walking off the ship.

     "Oh, I'm the idiot you started this" someone else yelled.

     "I hate teenagers!" Erik snapped walking over to Charles.

     "And this is your patience leader" Charles sighed "Erik I would like you to meet your two new teammates"

     "Oh nice to meet you I'm Erik Lehnsherr" he goes to shake the girl's hand but Peter zips in front of him.

     "I'm Peter" Peter smiled shaking the girl's hand "I'm Kind of a big deal"

      "Crystal I'm the real deal" the girl smirked. Peter suddenly got a funny feeling in his chest as his cheeks turned bright pink.

     "Come on Peter we need to get home" Erik laughed.