Pregnant

I don't believed about this speculation seems like now a days people are literate and technology emerging everywhere...I'm an under graduate Nursing student and became an OFW and years later I got married.

My Husband decided to reside in their hometown, a province of Negros Occidental. I think it was my 7th month of my pregnancy, Around 9 in evening someone out there lurking  in our house. First I don't mind what I heard outside, my husband was in our room. Again a disturbed sound coming in our door,  a loud noise banging seems like a forced entry wanted to get inside our house...I'd stayed away and went inside our room I saw my husband took his shotgun, he said " I'll give them a damn lesson" as soon he went outside the room he saw a man half naked standing in the window with a red glaring eyes, he warned him " leave or I'll shoot you..! but no reply coming from that stranger, then he disappear in the dark. Suddenly he appeared again in the other window after a minute or two, groaning and trying to break the window bamboo grill, shaking,  pushing and pulling. I'm crying, praying and too scared to witness this Psychopath (stranger). My husband had no second thought to shoot that man, screaming while he pulled the trigger so many times but nothing happen the shotgun won't fired. "WTF" he said, I had to do something before he breaks inside...In the distance some neighborhood corresponds as they heard the commotion  and heading into our house. The stranger decided to leave and disappear in the darkness. Then the shotgun fired simultaneously, my husband was in the state of shock can't believed what happened. His relatives arrived they sense something bad happened and they knew that I'm pregnant then we told them the whole incident. They said it was a newly turned Aswang  or "Bagong Yanggaw"  they are strong, unstoppable and unpredictabled they don't hesitate to attacked even daylights.

As soon everything cool down, his relatives convinced us the Aswang won't returned back anymore, he failed to took us down and we saw his faced. As of now we're safe so the next morning we leaved as soon as possible...It was a cursed nightmare I'd ever imagined. They are real.....