the neighborhood

One horrible experienced... Lanie tried to visit her relatives in a particular Barrio, she came to inform about a job hire in the City. she arrived before noon, she was standing outside the house with her relatives enjoying watching the woods and the peaceful lifestyle in this area, suddenly the elders gather around her and some were accompanied with their walking stick and they started to ask my relatives whos the stranger and they introduce me with them. Being a new face in their block they became intrude and linger with my presence.

At night while we're sleeping a disturbed sound woke me up, seems like something landed on the roof, the roof was made of  NIpa, then in the midst of silence and darkness something crawling and tried to ripped out the roof. I'm scared to death and wanted to scream but my relative tapped me on my shoulder and tried to calm me down. It seems like they knew already what is going on. Outside the house seems like someone out there waiting to catch the prey. Everybody woke up and my Aunt fiercely grab a Bolo knife and went outside madly summoning those creature and warned them, saying " Tang-ina nyo sinabi ko na sa inyo, kamag anak ko ito subukan nyo lang galawin at  magkakamatayan tayo! ".She stayed outside burning some old tires and sharpening her Bolo knife and keenly watched the surrounding.

I can't imagined behind these rumors about this creature turn into reality and now we're facing them. Now I made up my mind those elders I'd met at noon they were too old and weak and some holding a walking stick but at dusk while I'm in the window I saw them walking and moving normally and even my Aunt! Odd and scared I can't help but to wait till dawn. These creature just  in the neighborhood what a worst nightmare I'd encountered.

We fell a slept while Aunt guarding and patrolling the house!

On the road way back home, It reminds me, my Aunt she can't barely recognized me in a distance on her age but she became extraordinary at dusk. I need to forget everything a terrible experienced. I'll never returned that place again! As far as I heard about Aunt, she's already weak  but in the evening she's very well.

As long the cursed has never been pass to the other, no heir or successor to accept, The Aswang will lived as an immortal !!!