Yoonie

(Y/N) fought hard with her inner turmoil, no longer were tears running down her face, but the frustration and sadness remained in her heart. She had never done any wrongdoing to them, and yet she was met with such cruelty. 

The ride itself was exhilarating, and she could tell her mare was enjoying himself as well. The trees whizzed passed her in a vibrant blur, and the wind truly seemed to blow her worries away. Her mare came to a grinding halt, startling a scream out of her. 

There, as fate would have it, was an old friend of hers, one in which she hadn't seen since all that time ago.

"Mr. Stag," she said endeared, and the stag looked back at her boldly, its steely grey eyes just as strong as they were all that time ago. 

Loud hunting horns were playing in the distance, and her eyes widened in fear for her friend in front of her, and she frantically called to him.

"Run! Quickly or they'll catch you!" her fear and worry for the stag shook her voice. "Go!"

The stag took off and with its frightened dash, it sent her mare off in a startled dash and (Y/N) was forced to grip on for her life. 

"Woah! Easy boy!" she gasped out as the mare's speed increased. 

Perhaps it was just as well that (Y/N)'s housemates was so cruel to her. For had she not run to the forest...

She might never have met the prince. 

The prince was a handsome fellow, with kind features, doe eyes, and milky skin. He sat proudly on his horse as he rode, tracking down the prey his hunting party had spotted. It was hot, and even though he was enjoying the ride, he did wish it ended soon. 

"Woah! Easy boy!" a high pitched squeal came from his left and he saw a girl barebacking a mare, and it seemed to have gotten out of her control. He immediately split from the party and called out to her. 

"Miss! Miss! Are you alright?!" he rode faster in order to catch up to her, his thighs tightening in his saddle to boost his horse forward. "Hold on!"

"I'm all right!" she called back and the prince grabbed onto the mare's hair, slowing him down. 

"That's fine," she said and they came to a slow trot, side by side. 

"Are you alright?" he asked her and his eyes widened when she turned her... really pretty face toward him in a scolding manner. 

"I'm alright, but you've nearly frightened the life out of him." They circled each other and the prince just grew more confused. 

Was he being scolded?

"Who?"

"The stag! What's he ever done to you that you are frightening and chasing him about?" They continued to circle each other, and the prince looked at the girl, completely bewildered.

He was!

He blinked a few times, processing the words being thrown at him in rapid fire. The continued to circle each other, and before the Prince could retort, the girl had just tiptoed into a small patch of sunlight and his breath caught.

She was simply radiant. 

Soft skin that was highlighted in small patches of sunlight that the tree's leaves provided; long hair held back with a pale handkerchief, her gown and apron suggested she was a commoner, but that wasn't his interest right now. Her eyes looked at him just as curiously... as if she was just seeing him for the first time. 

He chuckled, "I must confess, I've never met him before. Is he a friend of yours?"

The girl smiled, and the prince wondered if it was possible if she could get any prettier.